"Flashback" February 27th and 28th at DCA

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Flashback" February 27th and 28th at DCA

Hey everyone!

For those of you who are interested, Disney is putting on its annual school musical-esque show at the end of February, "Flashback!" The theme this year is "Flashback to the Movies," with each of the four groups putting on a 17-ish minute show styled on a different genre of movie. It'll be in the Hyperion Theater, as a separate event so no admission to DCA is required.

Guess who got a speaking role her first year trying out?

If you're interested in going, the tickets are not on sale yet but generally they range from $12 to $20 and there is also a "Gala" ticket that includes dinner and pre-show entertainment for around $40 to $50. Proceeds from the ticket sales are going to charity. This year we are benefiting the Boys and Girls Clubs of Anaheim and the Imagination Celebration which is a program that teaches kids about the arts. PM me if you're interested, and if you go, feel free to wear something orange to show support for the BEST team, the Orange Team!

Hope you all can go, it's going to be loads of fun!
    Last edited by LicieOIC; 01-11-2007, 02:32 PM.
    Ask me to share your fantasies, dear, but don't ask me where tomorrow is
    Don't ask me where to find happiness, though I know for sure where sorrow is

"A mistake played with hesitance is a mistake. A mistake played with authority is an interpretation." @}--->----

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.