Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you that live in California, check this out!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you that live in California, check this out!

There's a part of the state controllers website where you can put in your information (or a friend or family member) to see if you have any unclaimed property. I don't have any, but I found some for a friend. Other states may have it too. Here's the link.http://scoweb.sco.ca.gov/UCP/

- Danny
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Re: For those of you that live in California, check this out!

Originally posted by DisneyDan24 View Post
    There's a part of the state controllers website where you can put in your information (or a friend or family member) to see if you have any unclaimed property. I don't have any, but I found some for a friend. Other states may have it too. Here's the link.http://scoweb.sco.ca.gov/UCP/

- Danny
    i dont have any.

Orlando doing good
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
    Princess of Randomness

Comment

i saw that site on the news. my grandpa has about $40 listed on it. i have nothing.

Comment

Hey! We found $23.42!!

Comment

I have nothing...
          Janet
          John 3:16

Comment

I own property in Anahiem at, 1313 S. Harbor Blvd...
            Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

I hear that's nothing but worthless orange groves down there...wanna sell it to me cheap?

Comment

apparently i own the golden gate bridge.. yet i live in Florida...

this is a nice tool.

Comment

Well , my hubby and I don't own any unclaimed property. But we do own a parcel of land in Palmdale. We've always wondered what would happen if we stopped there along the way to one of our destinations and camped for the night. Like would we have to bring papers that showed proof that we owned it just in case a police officer came and asked us what we were doing camping there!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                    Well , my hubby and I don't own any unclaimed property. But we do own a parcel of land in Palmdale. We've always wondered what would happen if we stopped there along the way to one of our destinations and camped for the night. Like would we have to bring papers that showed proof that we owned it just in case a police officer came and asked us what we were doing camping there!

LOL that would be like a good sort of 'candid camera' thing to do! :lmao:
                    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

I just went on the one for the State of Arizona, it said that I have some unclaimed ocean front property over there!!!! wow wow wee wow!!!

Comment

Nothing for me either.

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
                          I own property in Anahiem at, 1313 S. Harbor Blvd...
                          :lol:

I have nothing, too.

My friends cousin owns part of DCA (Accually part of the parking lot) Before Disneyland was built they owned some land out there. They are still getting paid Millions by Disney too!

Comment

Wow, I found my friend's uncle has almost $8,000 in unclaimed property.
                            I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
                            Gas For Car- $60
                            Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post

I'm not sure, but personally I would not camp out anywhere around here. There are...ummm...well, I just wouldn't. It's getting to where I don't even like going to the store at night.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X