This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to ponder... [Rhetorical]

I want to give room for other people to post their "Things to Ponder," so I'll start with only one. But please post your ideas of "Things to Ponder."

If procrastination is a bad ting, how come it starts with 'pro-'?

Why does Goofy walk on two legs and pluto on four? They're both dogs right?

Comment

What is a good conundrum??

Comment

Why is a peanut called so when it is neither a pea nor a nut?

My cousin once asked me a long time ago: "Do you think that if I got struck by lightning, all my zits would pop?" He even asked a teacher that, who told him, "If it had enough wattage."

Comment

Why do we drive on a parkway but park in a driveway?
          Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

How does Tim Allen still get work?

Comment

Why couldn't that falling Frontierland tree take out the McDonald's fry cart?

Comment

Why does Donald Duck put on a Towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower, When he normally wears just Sailor top?
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
                  Why does Donald Duck put on a Towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower, When he normally wears just Sailor top?
                  Yeah, and what's up with all the other characters wearing gloves? Donald and the rest of the ducks don't.
                  :confused:

Comment

why do guests think that there is a dome surrounding disneyland??
                    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

what was seinfeld about?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech_Disney
                        what was seinfeld about?
                        It was actually a pretty typical classic sitcom.

It took place in New York City like great classics such as Lucy and the Honeymooners

It had 4 main characters just like the above classics

It took place in an apartment for the most part just like the above classics

Where it parted from those two classic greats was that the Lucy show was primarily about a crazy Redheaded housewife who desperately wanted to be in show business and the Honeymooners where a angry Bus driver was looking for his ship to come in......on Seinfeld, you have no overriding theme like that unless you consider "nothing" a theme

Ooops, I bet the question was rhetorical :o
                        Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

gee... this is kind of awkward. Ummmm.... maybe I should have made the title of the thread involve the term rhetorical to clear up some confusion.

Comment

Why are all the georgeous men married or gay? LOL

I know that pleases some of you, anyways!

Comment

How is Eisner still in charge?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X