This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet Coke with Splenda

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

Majorly scored last week in picking up the store's last three 12-packs on a 4-for-$10 deal.

It doesn't taste *quite* like Coke, but definitely not like Diet Coke either. I can actually drink it!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Ah, yes.... I love this stuff. I can finally cut out a major amount of my daily calories.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I'm thinking of mixing... Sometimes DCSplenda, sometimes Classic. LIke right now, I'm eating a doughnut (I know, really low-cal there, right?) but because of the sweetness, I'm drinking DCSplenda and can't tell that it's not real.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ill have to try it, I usually mix 50/50 coke and diet!
        Back to school back to school, to prove to dad Im not a fool I have my lunch packed up, my shoes tied tight I hope I dont get in a fight oh back to school....

Comment

I'll have to try that. Monterey probably won't get any for awhile.

Comment

I haven't had it....but I just wanted to derail by mentioning that we call our youngest daughter Splenda, because she's fake sweet. :devil:

That is all.

:love: Coke with Splenda sounds mighty fine to me! :love:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
              I haven't had it....but I just wanted to derail by mentioning that we call our youngest daughter Splenda, because she's fake sweet. :devil:
              I'm going to have to steal that.
              "Oh, Miss Hilton, your Splenda laugh is so endearing."
              :devil:

Comment

I'm so used to Diet Coke now, but I did enjoy the Splenda version last week when we had one.

How many versions of Diet Coke are their now?

Comment

I haven't tried it yet, mainly since I love Coke, but never could like Diet Coke. I'll have to go out and find it since I'm addicted to soda in general.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Tried it, and hated it :o

I've been drinking Diet for years now, and I actually like the taste now. This stuff just tasted weird to me. Luckily for me I don't see them replacing Diet Coke w/ Nutrasweet anytime soon.

Comment

I always hated diet drinks, but I've discovered some of the newer ones like Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Sunkist, Diet A&W, and Diet Squirt are all very good. They don't taste diet in the least.
                      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I agree- diet cola is usually yucky! But have you tried C2 by Coke- it actually tastes like real coke with only like 10 calories- mmmmmm
                        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                        Help support the site you love:
                        -Visit the MiceChat store
                        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I don't like C2. I think it tastes funny DC with splenda isn't bad. but I am a diet dr pepper fanatic....
                          Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I don't like C2 either.

It's interesting that someone who likes Diet Coke doesn't like the Splenda version, and quite telling that someone who loves Coke (myself) does like the Splenda version.

Comment

I'm very happy that Coke put out a Splenda version of DC!

I love it, but...I'm a Pepsi fan!

So until Pepsi gets on the ball and puts out a DP with Splenda, Coke gets my $$!

Hopefully we'll see a lot of diet drinks with Splenda come out in the future! I like Splenda better than Nutrasweet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X