X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you thought only dogs get into toilets-

Toilet Dining

Foodies are feeling a little "flushed" about a new restaurant in Taiwan that serves them food in pint-sized toilet-bowl dishes.
    And, yes, the food is designed to look like something that belongs in pint-sized toilet-bowl dishes.

Thanks for sharing that disturbing article! I can't believe someone actually would enjoy eating there. Just the thought is nauseating
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

LOL- am I in trouble again?

Comment

Double good grief - not only did I read the article (ewwwww!!!!!), but I actually visited Foxnews.com! AIEEEE! lol

Seriously, though, ummmm, to each his own, I guess, but I can guarantee you that I'll never eat at this restaurnat or any like it!
        -Ann

WDW:
        July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
        Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

I was amused. I don't know if I'd eat there, but since it's in Taiwan, that's not likely any time soon.
          I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK... just don't post any photos of any of the dishes (and no, that isn't a subtle plea).
            ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
              LOL- am I in trouble again?
              Bo- your not in trouble. Just don't know how anyone can eat there. Maybe it would be something my 3 yr old nephew would think was cool. but EEEEEEWWWWW!!!!
              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I remember reading about some other VERY strange restaurants.

If I recall correctly there is one in Japan where they lock you in prison during the meal. There is also another where all the food is served off of a naked person.

Comment

Foodies are feeling a little "flushed" about a new restaurant in Taiwan that serves them food in pint-sized toilet-bowl dishes.
                  Don't order the chili.
                  "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                  -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X