This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share some of your photography!

Disneykat and I were discussing sharing some of our photography. So I figured I'd go ahead and start the thread...

Let us know what you think.

Here are a few of the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown Los Angeles...

Italy...my second favorite place....

I shot over 400 rolls last year! This year I am shooting digital and going crazy with it, so I have plenty to share!

Please, share with us some of your artwork photographs.

oh oh...i want to share but for some reason I can't add pictures to my post...HELP!

Comment

You will need to upload your photos to a site like photobucket.com then use the [IMG] link it is given after uplaoding in your post. hope that helps

Comment

Natural Thermal Pool, Took this picture yesterday, this is also my current computer wallpaper

Also took this one yesterday, A geyser. I have a lot more photos but they are on CD, and quite frankly im too lazy to get them.

What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Oh boy I have a million pics on CD. Here are a few of my faves:

After a Big Storm at our House

My 2nd favorite place in the World which is Wabedo Lake in Northern Minnesota where my family has a summer place

I love cemetaries. On our last trip to Missouri we went to the cemetary that my husband's grandma grew up on (her father was the city Mortician). This was the old road they drove the buggies carrying the coffins down

These are my two favorite pics of my son
          On a train in Wisconsin

I like this one cause you can just see how cute he is!
          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Tink!! Those are awesome!! Love the shots!! Love the one fo your son on the train!

Comment

Originally posted by NeverGrow Up
              You will need to upload your photos to a site like photobucket.com then use the [IMG] link it is given after uplaoding in your post. hope that helps
              Ok, lets see if this works....some pics from Hawaii....

Comment

Originally posted by NeverGrow Up
                Tink!! Those are awesome!! Love the shots!! Love the one fo your son on the train!
                Thanks. That is one of my faves. I have an 8 x 10 in black and white framed on my wall.
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Beautiful pics everyone! I so want to go back to Hawaii...

Comment

I want to go to Italy!!!!!

Comment

These pictures are all just amazing. Thanks for sharing!
                      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Since I am the biggest show off:

This was taken a few years ago. My niece...she's soooooooooo cute!!!!

The following were taken this past weekend. I've shared other pics in the past so I didn't want to bore you with those. (also all of them are in Sepia tones. I am on a sepia kick right now. So classic looking)

This is a shot of the Chapel at Belmont Abbey in Belmont, NC. (Cut off the top of the right steeple...grrrrr)

This is the trail that you walk to journey the 14 stations of the cross at Belmont Abbey

Each Station is on a stone near the ground (sorry for the ultra religious aspect here)

I took a walk on this path at one of the churches we went to (took bf's youth to a concert) and shot these:

This is my favorite:

Same shot only the sun was a wee bit more high and shining quite bright through the trees

This was just so peaceful despite the band playing in the background:
                        Katie :yea:
                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Newseditor44
                          Ok, lets see if this works....some pics from Hawaii....

Are those from Waikiki???? I know that is definitely Hawaii
                          Katie :yea:
                          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Well, I've got a bunch of good ones. So, I'll post a few times!

Comment

Pictures

Atlanta Valentines '04

San Francisco City Hall 3-1-05

Monterey, CA Jan 2004

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X