This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get a cheap haircut?

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. My hair is about shoulder length and I have extremly bad split ends. I just need a trim and don't even let them shampoo or dry my hair (very sensitive scalp) I am looking for something $10 and under.

Re: Where to get a cheap haircut?

I don't know what their prices are, but do you have a Great Clips nearby? I think they're about as cheap as haircuts get, besides getting a friend to trim your split ends.
    They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

Comment

I go to SuperCuts when I need a trim, but they are $12. It's a nice environment there and the women who work at the shop near me are great. Maybe you should give them a try.

Comment

Yeah, i'd go to SuperCuts or great clips. They are always cheap and do a reasonable job.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X