This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamed up phone number leads man to a bride

LONDON (Reuters) - A British man has met and married a 22-year-old woman after, by his own account, dreaming of her phone number and then sending her a text message.

David Brown, 24, says he woke up one morning after a night out with friends with a telephone number constantly running through his head. He decided to contact it, sending a message saying "Did I meet you last night?."

Random recipient Michelle Kitson was confused and wary at first but decided to reply and the two began exchanging messages. Eventually they met and fell in love.

"It was really weird but I was absolutely hooked," Kitson told the Daily Mail newspaper. "My mum and dad kept saying 'But he could be an axe murderer', but I knew there was something special about it."

After a long courtship, the oddly matched couple -- he's six foot seven inches tall and she's five foot four -- have just returned from their honeymoon in the Indian resort of Goa.

A love-struck Brown said: "I've no idea how I ended up with her number in my head -- it's only a few digits different from mine."

----------

Re: Dreamed up phone number leads man to a bride

I read this article and I was quite tickled. These people were quite obviously destined to be together. What a great story to tell the grandkids!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

That is too sweet! Its great when something so random brings people together. Weird though that he remembered the number, maybe he met one of her friends that night and they played matchmaker.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

That's so cool! I love it when love stories work like that!
        "But every night, when it gets dark
        and the stars come out,
        I'll look up on her behalf.
        I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Now there's an unusual love story. That's pretty cool!

Comment

I just saw on CNN that she was found dismembered in the woods near their town. It turns out he WAS an axe murderer.

Win some, lose some.

Comment

What?!?!/111

Comment

i'm sorry but if any random guy wants to dream up my number, feel free! if you want me to tell it to you, that'll work too!

Comment

Her telephone number? 867-5309
                  HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                  "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X