This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Disneyland regulars that own a miniDV camera

I wanted to work on a special project but I need 2-3 other people that have or have access to a miniDV video camera.

If you do, please drop me a PM or reply here and I will contact you.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

I have a MiniDV camera, but unfortunetly I'm not what you would call a regular. I won't be making it out to the park for a month or two. I'd love ot help if I could though.

Comment

I wish I could help you out, but I'm waaaaaay out here in West Texas
      As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

Are you wanting to film Fantasmic! from multiple angles, and dub the audio from the CD as the soundtrack?

Comment

I have one and am at Disneyland often. Let me know what you need, I'd love to help.
          It's Just me, Jenn.
          "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Oh yeah- I have access to another miniDV camera as well, so thats two total for me.
            It's Just me, Jenn.
            "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Socapex
              Are you wanting to film Fantasmic! from multiple angles, and dub the audio from the CD as the soundtrack?
              Well, I have already done that. Check out my video on visionsfantastic.com
              But you are thinking in the right general direction. But I keep the crowd in my productions - they too are part of the show (minus screaming babies and people answering cell phones. )

JLOM - I just PM'd you.

RU

Comment

then perhaps it is "Remember" cause you need to be in different angles to get many of the different effects that happen to the castly, see fireworks, and matterhorn.

and thats where multiple people come in handy. I know someone who did multiple "wishes" angles and it turned out decent.. but i dont know if it is up anymore....

Comment

I might be able to help out...I have a one ccd Sony and tripod set up and access to more gear. Let me know what sort of plan you have in mind, I wouldn't mind coming up if I can opperate my own camera. Fridays and Sundays are good for me.

Comment

I have one...I've only broght it to DL once though, but I learned never try filming on BTTMR...LOL...I can go to DL any weekend day that is not blocked for Delexe AP's...I need to go premium, btu this year is almost over for me.

Comment

It is looking like Sunday's are beginning to get some momentum. I will see if anyone else posts and then start working out the details.

RU

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X