Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going To The Hoop - The Official NBA Thread 2006-2007 (merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going To The Hoop - The Official NBA Thread 2006-2007 (merged)

NBA exhibition games are now underway, so I figured it might be a good time to start a thread for the pro basketball fans among us.

Can the Heat make it two in a row?

Will the Clippers go farther than the Lakers in LA again this season?

Will Indiana be able to keep enough players off the police blotter?

Pro hoops fans, come on in and declare your love.

As for me, after many, many years of rooting for the purple and gold, the childish Laker soap opera of the last few seasons has turned me on to LA's other team....GO CLIPPERS!!!

--Barry

BTW..Kobe Bryant may be the most talented player overall in the league, but he's not the best player in his own town, even...can you say...

ELTON BRAND!!!....
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 10-12-2006, 05:55 PM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Going To The Hoop - The Official NBA Thread 2006-2007

I'm still pulling for the Lakers!! I've always been a Lakers fan and will continue to be. I've tried a few Clippers games and I just can't hang. It's not the same as being at a Lakers game.
    I can take Kobe on the court but anything off of it drives me crazy. Well, even some of the on court stuff drives me crazy...................

Lakers this year.
    Go Lakers!!!

Comment

Giving the NBA another bump here ... with the season close at hand!
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I'm with Barry on this one.

I love the Lakers with all my heart ... been a fan for 30 years ... but when you don't agree with any personel moves that have been made over the past few years it's VERY hard.

That being said I'm not really changing my team to the Clippers although I'd love to see them do good. I'm more of a "Basketball" as a whole fan and I root for teams with players I like. Just seems that's pointing more towards Miami these days because I LOVE Shaq and Wade is a special kind of player on and off the court.

Just like with the NFL ... I'm a 49ers fan through and through ... but if I were to buy any jersey from an NFL player right now it would be Reggie Bush.

Comment

The season's getting closer...the regular season is less than two weeks away..NBA fans, I don't want to say anything but the hockey thread is putting you guys to shame... I know their season is already under way, but are you gonna take that. huh?)

Of course, I'm workin both sides of the fence, and baseball and football too...

--Barry

Comment

I will be cheering for the Minnesota Timberwolves. They really won't be that good this year. But I will still watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo View Post
              I will be cheering for the Minnesota Timberwolves. They really won't be that good this year. But I will still watch them.
              Stevo, you are a great fan of the Minnesota teams (do you like the Vikings, I'm not sure). Anyway, that is to be admired.

--Barry

Comment

I hope Kevin Garnett can lead the Timberwolves far this year, but you never know.

Comment

Go Suns!
                  :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

The Timberwolves won their opener tonight. YEAH!

Comment

Go Chargers!

Comment

Lakers looked good in their first 2 games. They had 10 players with more than 10 minutes of playing time in last nights game. That's a good thing.

Not that they are going anywhere this year, but it does look like they will at least be more fun to watch this year.

Comment

Clippers beat Portland tonight...both they and their Staples Center roommates are 3-1, sharing the Pacific Division lead.

Comment

Rooting for the Lakers once again this year. That's about all you'll get from me for now. I typically ship the 1st 55-60 games of the year, season's just too long for me.

Comment

The Timberwolves have started the season okay. Hope they can keep it up.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X