This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mice chat GOLD and features

Okay so I've been thinking about mice chat gold I have heard of it but I don't exactly know what it is and how to get it. What are some of the Advantages and Disadvantages, and how much is it. Can you send me a link so I know where to get it.

Thanks

Re: Mice chat GOLD and features

http://www.micechat.com/forums/faq.php?faq=mcgold
    there's the link!

Comment

I joined a few months ago, and really like it. Nowadays, I spend most of my time in Gold and once in a while surface to regular.

Comment

Seriously, the added features are just a bonus. I like being a gold member mostly to help support the site!! Some of the gold features I don't use that much, but where else can you get this kind of entertainment, support, information and just plain fun for $1 a month!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I don't spend a lot of time in Gold either. I do think that it is a bargain for the $12 annual fee. There are many different clubs. A lot of topics and interests are covered in those clubs.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X