This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Kiss?

I was thinking this morning about my first kiss.
    Thought it might be fun topic.
    Heres mine.
    I was in grade 7 and it was with a boy named Simon. I thought he was the biggest nerd!
    He asked to talk to me after school, and we met in front of my locker.
    He said Jennifer had told him I liked him (cow)! and asked if I would "go out" with him.
    Being to nice to say no flat out, I told him I would tell him tomorrow.
    He asked, "can I kiss you"?
    I just wanted to get out of there, so I said yes, thinking a harmless peck would follow.
    WRONG! EWW tongue!
    I avoided him for the rest of the school year, and transfered the following year.
    Funny thing is I ran into him about 5 years later, and he was training to be a firefighter(he looked cute too).
    Two years after that shock of shockers, he was in the Fireman's calandar!
    DAMN!

When and Where was your first kiss?

Re: First Kiss?

Grade 7 also.

His name wasn't Simon, but it was funny and I am tempted to say the whole thing right here and now, but that would be mean. What if someone knows him?

OK, first name only. Bernie.

Kissed me after school behind the multi-purpose room. I thought it tasted horrible, like inhaling through your mouth after using aerosol hair spray. Can't believe I remember that weird detail. )

Comment

I didn't get my first kiss until I was in my early 20's. My parents sent me to Catholic school for elementary and high school (all girls), plus they locked me in my room ... :lol: .

Seriously though, my parents watched my every move from the time I was born until I left high school so I didn't really have any social interaction beyond what I got at school. I had to ask permission for EVERYTHING, and even then my parent's had to have contact numbers, addresses ... blood type ... LOL. To sum it up they were strict.

When I got to college it was like a whole new world. My parents pretty much left me alone and that is when I eventually got to meet my first boyfriend - and got my first kiss as well.

We were both engineering majors so we had the same classes, and one of them was at night so we met up in the counseling center area (which was closed). We sat on the floor and talked for a bit. Eventually we talked about kissing, and I told him I had never kissed anyone, I was also nervous as hell. He said he'd sit there with his eyes closed and wait for me to kiss him - which didn't help. I would start going for it, then chicken out ... took me like 20 minutes to finally work up the nerve to do it. After that first kiss I didn't stop though ... :blush:

Comment

4th grade, and I have no recollection of it as I was WAY too young.

The girl I kissed was in 3rd grade.

Comment

First kiss on the lips, no tongue :razz: was in third grade when my "boyfriend" aka best boy friend, moved to Washington. He later sent me ash from when Mt. St Helens erupted and told me he wasn't going to write me anymore because he made a new girlfriend and she wrote his name on her pants. WHY do I remember that :lol:

First, with tongue, was also 7th grade. I didn't know what the hell he was doing :lol: his name was John and he told everyone I didn't know how to kiss

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

7th grade...I got kissed by a cheerleader after a basketball game that I scored the winning 3 point basket in...I got a lot of kisses from moms too that day...
            Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
              First, with tongue, was also 7th grade. I didn't know what the hell he was doing :lol:
              dsnylndmom,

That made me chuckle. Same thing happened to me when I was in the 9th grade. His name was Francis. My first tongue kiss was a liittle sloppy,) but practice make perfect

Comment

My first "real" kiss was in the 8th grade- April 1988

I actually dated this kid for about 4 years and then wound up marrying his best friend-

We are still friends today but don't kiss anymore :lmao:
                ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

9th grade, I was 14, we were waiting at the bus stop outside the S.O. Galleria for the bus and he planted one on me. Made up for the fact that I knew would be in trouble when I got home since I was grounded and wasn't supposed to be there anyway...

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
                    7th grade...I got kissed by a cheerleader after a basketball game that I scored the winning 3 point basket in...I got a lot of kisses from moms too that day...
                    slut
                    The Armenian Genocide

Comment

First kiss that mattered was with Tina. It was around 7th grade I think, she was a year older. It was the first time I kissed so much my mouth hurt. And here's a detail for ya... I remember that she had slight BO, and I thought it was a very private thing to notice. It didn't bother me, like I said, it felt very personal, in other words, I had to be THAT close to notice...which made me feel special. I really loved those kisses.
                      Last edited by Pirate Lover 68; 05-10-2007, 10:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

stud.
                        Originally posted by Grumpee
                        I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                          stud.
                          psshh
                          The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by French25Fan View Post
                            psshh
                            Schwing!

wayne's world style.
                            Originally posted by Grumpee
                            I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Still MILFing it?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X