This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orville Redenbacher

I have recently viewed some Orville Redenbacher commercials - and what appears to be a 'phony' Orville on TV. I just looked at the website and it has supposed recent verbiage from Orville, etc.

What is strange to me about all of this is that Orville Redenbacher, the one that is 'featured', died in 1995 at the age of 88.

Does this current add campaign and such not seem a bit strange?

Re: Orville Redenbacher

It does, but atleast they're acknowledging the creator .

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
      It does, but atleast they're acknowledging the creator .
      I do agree with that...but I think what they ought to do is maybe play an old commercial and fuse it into another one. Redenbacher had a son, if I am not mistaken, and I do recall him being in some of his commercials with him.

It just seems strange that they are making like he's still alive when he's been dead a dozen years.

Comment

I hate those ads. My kids know to change the channel when one comes on, because they creep me out.

Almost as much as those ads with the gross monsters growing under toenails. :yuck:

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
          I hate those ads. My kids know to change the channel when one comes on, because they creep me out.

Almost as much as those ads with the gross monsters growing under toenails. :yuck:
          The Redenbacher commercials bother me because I know the man is dead....it just seems weird this new marketing campaign.

And those toenail ones...yeah, I know what you mean. Grossness. :yuck:

Comment

So how about Marlon Brando in Superman Returns? It seems computers shall keep some of us "alive" forever.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X