This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it for granted...

You call a loved one to see how theyr'e doing and you talk for a while and all of a sudden you hear loud noise in their background. They tell you , in a horrified voice, that there is a natural disaster going on. They tell you that there is a 90 percent chance that they might not make it out, at least not alive. What would be, possibly, the last words you say to them?

Taking things for granted is a human quality needed to go through life...what we should never take for granted is the ability to take things for granted. (not that you should always take things for granted...just a weird thought I had)

Re: Take it for granted...

Last thing? Well, I would rather not look on the down side. There's a 10% chance that they could survive. Therefore, just remember what you read in the Worst-Case Scenario Survival guide and instruct them to safety. Don't act like they don't have a chance!

And tell them to lay off of the coffee if it's a twister. As the movie proved, Starbucks is the #1 cause of tornados in the Kansas region.
    -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
      Last thing? Well, I would rather not look on the down side. There's a 10% chance that they could survive. Therefore, just remember what you read in the Worst-Case Scenario Survival guide and instruct them to safety. Don't act like they don't have a chance!

And tell them to lay off of the coffee if it's a twister. As the movie proved, Starbucks is the #1 cause of tornados in the Kansas region.

Comment

Ummm ... zombies die when you shoot them in the head!

Comment

"I love you!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X