Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you pay for internet access?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you pay for internet access?

I'm paying my bills and think I am paying too much for my online service. It's through Time Warner Cable and called Road Runner. I'm paying roughly $45 a month and that seems high.

How much do you pay per month for your online service? If it's less than what I am paying, how is the service?

Thanks for the help!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Re: How much do you pay for internet access?

We get ours through AT&T/SBCGlobal - so we pay about $19.95 a month.

Comment

I pay about the same for my SBC/Yahoo! DSL ($45), but you can pick a plan with a rate that is right for you. At my house we have multiple computers so we decided to go with a wireless network.

Comment

I pay $29.95.
        Its all the same company for tv, phone, and internet - each $29.95
        Optimum online
        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
          I'm paying my bills and think I am paying too much for my online service. It's through Time Warner Cable and called Road Runner. I'm paying roughly $45 a month and that seems high.

How much do you pay per month for your online service? If it's less than what I am paying, how is the service?

Thanks for the help!
          I have the same company and pay about the same price.
          Mike

Comment

We pay $45 a month, discounted $10 because we have our cable TV from the same company.

Comment

Same here Jenn. My digital cable and cable modem all come on one bill and its around $98 for both a month and I think the online is about $45.

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Although sometimes it takes what seems like hours to get in touch with a customer service person when I call, at least I know I can drive down the street to exchange faulty equipment ... which is a big plus for me since I work from home and need internet access to do my job.
                One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

I just switched to AT&T Yahoo, and I will now be paying $34.99 a month.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

I'm about the same as Onut. I have cable and internet from the some company and it's around $100, depending on if I can weasel them into giving me some kind of "promotion."
                    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Many of these companies have different levels of high-speed internet...priced according to the actual speed. We're paying SBC/ATT $24.99 per month for their "Elite" DSL level that gives download speeds "up to 6Mbps." But I usually clock no faster than 5.4Mbps. Still...plenty blazing for us. I believe our rate goes up to regular $34.99 per month in about 4 months...as our special "introductory" deal expires.

I just checked and it looks like they offer 4 different speed levels...priced accordingly:

http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=6431

Got a friend that signed up and is paying the lowest SBC/ATT DSL price of $14.99 and they are only supposed to get up to 768Kps...but in fact clock almost 3Mbps. Guess they got "set up" wrong or SBC just slops all over the place.

They ain't complaining.

A couple of things that I like about SBC/ATT DSL is that it includes unlimited dialup with local numbers nationwide...which can come in handy sometimes...and also for only a $1.99 per month add-on, you get access to their nationwide WiFi network that can be found at airports, McDonalds, Barnes & Nobel, UPS Stores and other AT&T hotspot locations. Good deal and often comes in very handy if you're on the road a lot, like I am. Beats your typical T-Mobile Hotspot subscription by a ton of money!

Comment

My Earthlink/Verizon DSL is about $39.99 a month. Seems to work pretty well but sometimes my connection "blinks" out and it can take a couple of hours before I can get back online. Not sure if thats an Earthlink thing or a Verizon thing but thankfully it doesn't happen very often.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Broadband Cable thru Time Warner $39.95 ...the internet service is great. Cable TV cust. service SUCKS!!!!! Rude and inconsiderate! Lazy too, wont even investigate your account to resolve the obvious problems.
                          Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

I use charter cable..29.95 a month + 5.00 for wireless WIFI

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                              We get ours through AT&T/SBCGlobal - so we pay about $19.95 a month.
                              Me too.
                              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X