No announcement yet.

Do you have any recurring dreams?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any recurring dreams?

You know.. those dreams you have over and over again. Here's mine. I often have dreams that i am walking rhrough a cemetery. Some of the graves are open and you can see the coffins in them. Another is where I am far from home, in a large room filled with slot machines. I always win at one particular machine. Then, when I leave to go home, out in the parking lot I discover my car has been stolen or is missing. Another is where i am in a large abandoned building, where there are holes in the floor, and ghosts in the building. Another is where I sneak into the high school that I graduated from, and take classes, and am afraid that someone will discover I am really a 31 year old.

Any one else have recurring dreams?

Re: Do you have any recurring dreams?

there's a dream thread at the gibson girls you may want to check out!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: Do you have any recurring dreams?

I have one recurring dream about Tornadoes. I've never seen one in person or been in one before but I am very fascinated by them. I have these dreams every once in a while not all the time.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.