Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much time do you spend on the mice chat boards?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much time do you spend on the mice chat boards?

just wondering? i normally spend an hour and a half to two hours spread out throughout the day
    how about you guys?

Prob about three to four... I have NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

i dont either... the scary part is... reading you guys posts is actually a highlight of my day... im such a big fan of disney and its great that i finally found an entire sight with people like me.

Comment

Usually I check it right when I wake up, and then a couple of times durring the day. I have a laptop, so instead of reading in bed, I web surf in bed, and I always check MiceChat about 50 times before going to bed to see if there are any updates! :-)

Comment

A lot more before: 2-3 hours. Now I'm at a job w/o internet access, so just a half hour or so at night...

Comment

About 2 hours at night, not counting "work" for the boards (database/other stuff).

Then I have it now RSS feeded to my Windows Mobile powered Pocket PC, and to my Media Center box.
            -Monorail Man

Comment

No offense, but I check in when things are dead at another non-Disney board I post heavily to. Which is to say I pop in maybe once a week. I'm sure as I get to know other people here I'll make more frequent stops, but for now I'm just getting started here.
              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I only post and read when i'm at work. probably about 1-2 hours off and on.

Comment

probably 2 non-consecutive hours.

Comment

I spend about 1-3 hours a day surfing most of the Disney sites and message boards. Of course, this is the best one!

Comment

I have absolutely no life.... I am herw while i do homework.. I am here while i sleep.. i am here while at school as well.. hehe

Comment

You do homework? lol

I just study disney 24/7! :monkey:

Comment

I have to.. I am a senior who is graduating in about a few months... and if i flunk one class.. i don't graduate... If i even flunk a quarter.. i dont graduate.....

but otherwise i am following themeparks.. and disney!

Comment

I spend about 1 hour a day on the micechat but about 3 or 4 hours looking at anything about Disney.
                            "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

I probably spend between 1-2 hours a day. On days when there's a new column, I probably spend more. I'm not much of a poster, but I love to read what everybody has to say.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X