This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you thought you loved Disney!?!?

Last night on the MSNBC they had a special segment on people with tatoo obsessions and the one that got the most attention was a gentlemen named George.

George has over 1000 some odd tatoos covering his body- All Disney. He has spent well over 100,000 in Disney tatoos. In his tatoos he has some where between 100 and 150 Mickeys and that doesn't include the hundreds of hidden Mickeys. He has nearly every character from every animated Disney film and representations of the major themeparks and few dedicated to Walt.

In whatever industry he works in George he makes a lot of money because he spends on average 85,000 on Disney vacations to all of the major theme parks each year plus all the merchandise her pruchases.

His family is on the act too and for good reason. George's oldest, now 19 hasn't lived with her father since she was 13 years old because she refussed to decorate her room in the mandatory Disney look. George has recently remarried...his sixth wife. George has a simply philosophy "Disney Before Family." when it comes to his life George says he had a rough childhood and that Disney became his family so now it comes before his real family.

George if you read this, if you are on here, please stand up....

Yeah, I saw that story too... I have no idea why I was watching it mind you... I guess it was just on MSNBC or something...
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

OMG. Wonder if he had his current wife dress up as Minnie Mouse for their wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Newseditor44
        OMG. Wonder if he had his current wife dress up as Minnie Mouse for their wedding?
        :lol:
        It wouldn't be too shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Newseditor44
          No it was a normal wedding photo. Curious.

Comment

I have been racking my brain for the last 24 hours trying to figure out what job a guy with over 1000 tatoos could hold down that allows him to spend 85k a year on Disney and Disney vacations and take off large chunks of time to travel to all of the major resorts...

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
              George if you read this, if you are on here, please stand up....
              Maybe he'd better not. That might be the only area the tattooer haven't yet covered!
              ------------------
              DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
              http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X