This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Have One Of Those Days?

Today I feel like listening to sad songs, watching the last (AMAZING) episode of Six Feet Under and bawling my head off! I've been missing my dog so much today....I got 2 kittens last week and they've kept me amused, but, today I was thinking about how much I miss my boy, even though I have the kitties now. How he kept me company at night when my hubby slept and I couldn't. How he used to be there, wagging his whole body when I'd walk in from work, and how he loved me fat or thin, cranky or happy.....and didn't hate me when I went to DL 2 times a year and left him with a sitter! I can NOT grasp that in a day, he will be gone a month already.

Ever have one of those days where you just want to give in to your sadness and just let yourself cry and get it off your chest?

Re: Every Have One Of Those Days?

The last episode of Six Feet Under was incredible television. I remember being in tears for the final 20 minutes of the show. The song "Breathe Me" by Sia is on my iPod. It was the perfect song to use to close out the show.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
      The last episode of Six Feet Under was incredible television. I remember being in tears for the final 20 minutes of the show. The song "Breathe Me" by Sia is on my iPod. It was the perfect song to use to close out the show.
      Check out my sig line!! I LOVE that song and you are so right...it was perfection. I've never seen such an awesome season finale. It wrapped it all up for you so that we'd not have to wonder what happened to everyone. Everybody dies. (And, everything...like my poor dog.)

Maybe I will go watch that final episode....I need a GOOD cry! ha!

Comment

I still need to buy the final season on dvd ... but that song is haunting.

If you need a good cry, watch the episode ... just get some tissue. :squeeze:

Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
          Ever have one of those days where you just want to give in to your sadness and just let yourself cry and get it off your chest?
          All the time!!!! When I get frustrated the only thing for me to do is cry, or I will unleash on some poor soul. Its ok to cry. :ghug:
          HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Or ... you could just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnTPGdqJRLs

Comment

Every day is one of those days.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
                Or ... you could just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnTPGdqJRLs
                I can't tell you how many times I've watched that You Tube video!!!!!!!!!! I am headed downstairs with my daughter's box set of Six Feet...I am going to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzeAlXfFOl8

That is actually one of my favorite 20 seconds of the show!!! So great!

(Sorry, didn't mean this to be a Six Feet Under thread...but...well...it's so darn great!)

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    Every day is one of those days.
                    Oh dear.......every day?? :squeeze: I'm sorry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X