This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micedate

Brought up in a different topic. Would anyone ever try a Disneyland Dating Service or a Micechat Dating Service?

Re: Micedate

I don't think my husband would go for that!
    I would imagine though, for single ones that live in the area, it would be a great idea, meeting people with a similar love of Disney.

Comment

Well, we do have the Single Riders Club in MiceChat gold. It's not a 'dating service' so to speak - more like a place where those who are "single riders" can meet and hang out w/ other like people. I unfortionatly have never been able to make a meet - but they ALWAYS have a lot of fun. And I know that there are several couples who have met and gotten married as a result of MiceChat....awww :love:

Comment

I believe there is a Disney dating somewhere out there on the Web, too.
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
          I don't think my husband would go for that!
          I would imagine though, for single ones that live in the area, it would be a great idea, meeting people with a similar love of Disney.
          :lol: hummmmm well you could tell him your just trying out the tupperware from the guy :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
            I believe there is a Disney dating somewhere out there on the Web, too.
            disneydating.com was one but it must not have been too popular because it's not running anymore. i just found it like 6 months ago too, sad.

i just found these though:

<http://disney.date.com>
            "Disney Dating

Find free personals at Date.com's Disney dating service. Tired of speed dating? Try speed dating online with Date.com's matchmaking service. Whether you are looking for serious relationships, friendship, girlfriend, boyfriend, lover or even pen pals, Date.com has it all. Create a FREE singles ad and start Disney dating online, its easy!"

On google it says, "Find a date today at Date.com, Disney's best free dating site!" I'm surprised they've gone this long without being sued haha. There are links to select between straight, gay and disney haha. Disney is a lifestyle though, i guess it accidentally makes sense.

There's also one called Mousedates.com that's in beta testing. It looks brand new.

Comment

I met my fiancee at one of MiceChat's single rider's meet. I didn't go with the intent of meeting someone to date, I actually just wanted to make some friends to cruise DL with, but somehow we found each other and the rest is history.
              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
                Brought up in a different topic. Would anyone ever try a Disneyland Dating Service or a Micechat Dating Service?
                Do you want to keep it within the community of Micechat?

Comment

Alot of people have become coupled through MiceChat.

Just come to a meet, lots of singles there or to a Single-Rider meet. Lots more.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                    Alot of people have become coupled through MiceChat.

Just come to a meet, lots of singles there or to a Single-Rider meet. Lots more.
                    that's the problem, most of us can't get to DL for them.

Comment

Originally posted by cpdisneyprincess View Post
                      Well, we do have the Single Riders Club in MiceChat gold. It's not a 'dating service' so to speak - more like a place where those who are "single riders" can meet and hang out w/ other like people.
                      I have just joined that club, thanks to your post here.
                      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLoup View Post
                        that's the problem, most of us can't get to DL for them.

Like Alex here said. Well, I goto DL in late September. But I can't goto DL just like that since I am all the way in Delaware. That person would have to wait for me to be able to move out of Delaware too.

Yes, I am interested in doing such a thing. I need to find someone to share this hard world with me.:blush:
                        Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X