No announcement yet.

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pizza?

what do you like on yours?
    We usually get the hawaiian and BBQ meat lovers. They did have a meatballasaurus which I LOVED (at Dominos). We usually get them from either Dominos or Eagle Boys (an Aussie chain)
    Actually, that was one thing I was shocked at the price of in the US.
    We get lots of coupons for unlimited pizzas for $5.50 so I won't buy them unless I have a coupon.
    The latest coupon we have is for Dominos and on sundays we can get unlimited Hawaiian pizzas (family size) for $3.95 (and we don't have added tax either

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: pizza?

extra cheese, light sauce (I hate pizza sauce), green peppers and onion.
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

mushrooms, black olives and bell peppers.

Originally posted by Disneykat View Post
        Gasp! I LOVE pizza sauce! Always have to ask for extra. I'm a fan of mushrooms, onions, and olives. So...I guess the veggie lover's pizza.

Ooh! And Dominicos pizza down in Long Beach is the absolute best! It's kinda like a little Italian 'Mom and Pop's' place. The pizza's kind of expensive, but the slices are big, and when paired with the house salad is simply amazing. If you happen to stumble upon it, try the ground pepperoni pizza--yum! I'm not a fan of meat, but I can't pass up Dominicos!

Disney has ruined my love life

All light sauce, extra cheese
          Canadian bacon, pineapple, crispy smoked bacon, green onion.

Pepperoni, green pepper, mushrooms, olives on sourdough or Pizza Hut pan crust.

BBQ chicken, green onion or . . . .

Sigh, So many pizzas, so little time.
          Sig by Poisonedapples!

I can't stand the brand name pizza. Be it Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa John's, Little Caesar, etc. Just bleck. Have to go to the little NY style pizzarias.

I like simplicity. Cheese. Sometimes a meat. Big fan of white. Been branching out with different slices lately with the likes of hamburger or BCR (bacon, chicken, ranch).

One place I frequent makes a baked ziti pizza that is delicous, but you have to order a large pie at least an hour in advance. It is only rarely available by the slice and is not on the menu.

Chicken, extra cheese and no sauce
              Is this haunted signature

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
              Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
              also known as...
              Dominatrix of Randomness

We only order from papa johns or we make it fresh at home.

pepperoni, linguica and extra mushroom
                  Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                  -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                  elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                  Originally posted by pratt55
                  Elly is adorkable.

A pizza for $3.95 is unheard of!! My son would want hawaiian pizza every Sunday for that price.

Ordering out is usually something with lingucia for the husband. The boy prefers sausage. Make at home has been chicken alfredo with bacon and cilantro.

We have a local place called Pagliacci. I LOVE pizza from there with pepperoni, prosciutto, black olives and mushrooms! It's the best!

She did it!

Originally posted by Disneykat View Post
                 to. I usually say no sauce and they ask me if Im sure.....but I like mine with mushrooms and sausages.
                          HEARTS CLUB !!

Wow I thought my husband was the only "no sauce"r ! He always gets no sauce.

My favorite is from Eddie's Pizza in Stockton. Chipotle pizza, with a chipotle sauce, cilantro, red onion, meat and olives. I also love the Thai Chicken pizza from CPK and I reallly love just a plain cheese pizza.

When I make them at home I use quattro formaggiao cheese and everyone picks their own toppings. I usually use either a garlic sauce for myself, or I brush the crust with olive oil and sprinkle fresh garlic and basil on it.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

We have a "local" place around here called Spiros and they make great pizza! My personal favorite right now is a white chicken pizza. But instead of garlic sauce that many restaurants use for white pizzas, this place uses alfredo sauce!! YUMMERS! I change up what they have on the menu and substitute around, but in the end, I have a pizza with alfredo sauce, chicken, crisp bacon bits, black olives and fresh tomatoes (which they never seem to get right at the one closest to me, but the one in the next town over gets it every time!!) on the TOP. It even tastes good 3 days later reheated in the microwave.

The worst thing - my hubby thinks that pizza is made to be only red sauce so I have to order the whole pizza for myself! It takes a few days to eat the whole thing in the smallest size it comes in, so sometimes a piece or two goes to waste because I cannot eat it fast enough. BUT this last time, hubby took a piece to work in his lunch and called home and told me my pizza was "not too bad." He even said he'd eat it again!!
                              I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
                              then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.