This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most annoying man on television .. and why he must be stopped

So it's 2:45 AM. I am sitting here, reading Micechat. The TV is on in the background. So the Mardi Gras episode of COPS goes to commercial, and all of a sudden I hear his shrill voice hawking the glory of some lame car polish. Darn near made me go insane. I had to mute the volume before my ears bled. This man must be stopped. He's worse than Jack Lalane and his power juicer. He's worse than the antelope runner exercise maniac. He's worse than the woman on the memory booster commercial that shrieks "they're giving it away, FREE?". Please, no more of this clown and his junk.

:!$#%::thumbdown:bang::lol:

Re: The most annoying man on television .. and why he must be stopped

:lol:

You have to admit that he is a lot less painless than the "Head On" commercials.

Is it just me, or does he remind you of "Jeeves," Tony Shaloub's character in Men In Black?
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Everyone must make a living. However, when that commercial comes on, I want to "mute" the sound, that's for sure.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Actually, Mr. Mays commercials don't bug me so much. I'm able to tune them out pretty efficiently.

I currently hate the new milk commercials. Hate, hate, hate. I want to know why the robot hits the guy in the face with a steak. What does that have to do with milk? And why robots? And stupid robots! I don't get it. Just don't get it....
        Originally posted by All4dISNEY
        Words hurt.

Comment

Oh. I thought this was going to be a thread about me.

Carry on.

And I actually haven't seen many of this guy's commercials recently. But I agree, he can be one of the more annoying people on TV.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Your choice of replacements:

Comment

I think I have to go with the free money guy (aka the wanna be Riddler). He annoys me so much more! At least the Oxy clean guy's stuff works!

Comment

The one I get annoyed with is the girl that sell something and she shows a lot of cleavage.

I can't take my eyes off of her cleavage long enough to concentrate on what she's selling!
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

3 words-

"Hot, Juicy Burgers"

There are always annoying people on TV (remember Susan Powter) and commercial bring out the most annoying TV of all!
                  Foolish Mortal
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree, he is annoying.

The "Check into Cash" commercial is annoying and so is the BeepBeep.com one too.
                    -Jack :geek:
                    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

One (or two) words:

Cashcall.
                      "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Yep, they all are annoying, but they continue because folks buy their stuff.

And lots of it!

I saw an article about the Oxi Clean guy and his Rolls Royce in Florida.

Big bucks, $19.95 at a time! (plus shipping and handling...hehe)

Comment

Nothing beats Sam and Ron Popeil of Ronco for greatest salesmen of all time...

But, wait! There's more!

Everybody else is just an imitation...
                          -Tim

Comment

I agree. The Popeils rock!

Comment

Is it bad that as I read everyone's responses about these annoying commercials, that I could hear them in my head and could easilly give you the number for CashCall? :botox:
                              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X