X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird things that are in your car?

In my car right now:

4 empty water bottles, a Cinderella cup that once had juice in it, 3 empty Nature's Valley granola bar wrappers, a stuffed lamb, a case of water and trash galore.

Re: Weird things that are in your car?

Sounds like you should clean out your car..
    :yea:VMK Rox Meh Sox!:yea:

sigpic

Looking for Room Codes!

Don't steal my picture,please.I was the girl in the cowboy aka.Jami-Lynn at the time.Now i'm Lil-Rich because my name got changed but oh well.I like Lil-Rich anyways

Here is a list of Great traders I have traded with:
    RocketRods
    Dreamytime

Comment

I just got a new car, a beautiful Speedway Blue Toyota Matrix, so there is not messy things in this car!

I do have a W.I.T.C.H. happy meal toy from McDonalds in my glove compartment though.

Comment

Me!!!!
        Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Mushrooms were growing in mine. The less questions the better.

Comment

I have (new, clean) diapers in the glove box-just in case.

Comment

A beach towel, extra fast food napkins, box of kleenex, a book I've never gotten around to reading, umbrella that I haven't used for over a year, brown teddy bear my mom gave me, a green marker (for grading papers).

Comment

My two Josh Groban bumper stickers. They make my car unique. Plus a Jack anteanee ball, which make my car even more unique because we don't have Jack-in-the-box out here.
                Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

A huge tub full of nursing text books in my trunk that I don't feel like taking out. A Sorcerer Mickey figure hanging from the rear view mirror. A few jackets in the backseat.

Comment

I probably have a dozen empty bottles in my car.

Water bottles...I've already taken out the beer bottles...
                    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                    Words hurt.

Comment

A hand towel in the glovebox (for when they don't get under the spoiler good at the car wash)... and a tampon in the center compartment (IN THE WRAPPER... for just in case).

I can't believe I just admitted that. :lol:

Comment

aimster--I have tampons all over my car. Center console, side pockets, glove box. It mortifies my daughters, so I leave them all over the place. I even have one in my pencil cup on the kitchen counter. :evil:

I have camping gear in my car. I was too lazy to bring it in the house when we bought it last month, so I have tents, sleeping bags, camp chairs, a lantern, those gas tanks things, a stove....tons of stuff.

Plus, I went to a book store last weekend with a friend after having a few drinks, and I bought a bunch of books, and I can't bear to look at what I bought. :blush: I'm so mad at myself. I left the shopping bag in the car.

Comment

have so much junk.. I have no clue whats in it :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

We have a brand new car so there is nothing weird in ours. It is too pretty to mess up!!!
                            *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

Hmmmm...
                              water bottles EVERYwhere, coffee travel mug, school papers, a huge bag of books (i need to go the book store), napkins in the glove box, an Arby's bag, um..a bag of car cleaning items in the trunk, a few trash bags (empty) strewn all over the trunk, that's about it. I need to clean my car.... inch:

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                              "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X