Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kettering police responding to swordfight report find Shakespeare in the park

Best news of the day!

From The Columbus Dispatch:

-Tim

Re: Kettering police responding to swordfight report find Shakespeare in the park

:lmao:

Comment

Re: Kettering police responding to swordfight report find Shakespeare in the park

Haha nice
      There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
      -Dr. Strange

Comment

duh!
        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Does anyone else recall this plot as a scene in the Naked Gun movie ?
          ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Only in Ohio, I swear.
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Oh, that's awesome! :lol:
              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

That's great!
                sigpic
                Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Niiiice...
                  "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

OMG! :lmao:

Comment

Ohhh....

this just made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                        "Only in Florida Ohio."
                        Slightly altered in fark.com language for shiggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                          Only in Ohio, I swear.
                          What's that supposed to mean? Ever been in Ohio?

Comment

Originally posted by ToyGuy View Post
                            What's that supposed to mean? Ever been in Ohio?
                            I believe she's in Ohio right now...
                            -Tim

Comment

Well then, that's quite a different story. If you're an Ohioan, I guess it's ok to jab the knife a little . I grew up in Cincinnati and believe me, living in the northeast all I hear is how backwards the people there are. It gets tiresome after awhile. BTW, my brother-in-law is on the police force in Kettering. He lives on the Kettering/Centerville line and I've got to tell you it's a beautiful community (swords or no swords).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X