This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Coaster Enthusiasts?

I am one of those rare people that absolutely love both Disney and roller coasters. Chances are, if you name a coaster, I will be able to tell you which park it is at, what year it was built in, and who built it.

Are there any other coaster enthusiasts on MiceChat, or am I just a loner? Also, what do you think about coaster enthuiasts in general?

Just getting a feel for the community.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Re: Any Coaster Enthusiasts?

Sorry DLer. I used to be, but one day my body wouldn't let me do roller coasters anymore. I get dizzy and feel crummy for over an hour. I love roller coasters, just can't do them anymore.

Chad

Comment

I love coasters but I couldn't tell you what year it was built and who built it unless I googled the info.

I still need to check out Cedar Point Coasters.

Comment

I'm a coaster enthuisast. I have been on 66 different coasters. My record for most rides in a day was 25 at Cedar Point.

Comment

We do have a "Non-Disney Parks" section that is about non-disney parks.

But yeah, there are some coaster freaks on the boards. Not as big as I used to be, I'm more of a "Park-Enthusiast" but I do count credits. 142 at last count.

Comment

Our family is part of ACE if that counts
            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

I have a fear of heights and did something amazing: growing up I was afraid of Viper. 18 years old went on it. Twice. Now... it depends. I gray out on Goliath which... that's probably one of the scariest things ever.

Comment

Another family of ACE'rs...

Lisa and I rode 11 different roller coasters at 11 different parks in less than 11 hours last year!

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1553962
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

386 coasters so far...so am I? a coaster enthusiast?
                  Ad luna in flamma gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2dzneboys View Post
                    Our family is part of ACE if that counts
                    What is ACE?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                      What is ACE?
                      American Coaster Enthusiasts.... ACE was founded as a not-for profit, all volunteer club to foster and promote the conservation, appreciation, knowledge and enjoyment of the art of the classic wooden roller coaster and the contemporary steel coaster.
                      Its a fun group. They go to different amusement parks.. you get exclusive ride times on certain rides...and other fun perks.
                      HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2dzneboys View Post
                        American Coaster Enthusiasts.... ACE was founded as a not-for profit, all volunteer club to foster and promote the conservation, appreciation, knowledge and enjoyment of the art of the classic wooden roller coaster and the contemporary steel coaster.
                        Its a fun group. They go to different amusement parks.. you get exclusive ride times on certain rides...and other fun perks.
                        Sounds like a fun group to join.

Comment

Here is their website...

http://www.aceonline.org/
                          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Also an ACEr here, as well as my partner. We just took a trip over the summer that began at Cedar Point, went to Kennywood, Knobels, Lakemont, Hershypark, Great Adventure, and Coney Island. I'm at 260+ different rides, but if you count repeat rides, I've got to be at least in the 500+ range. So I guess you'd say I'm a coaster fan.
                            Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

I am a coaster enthusiasts. My favorite non-Disney ride, might just be Kings Island's The Beast.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X