• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avatar Theme Of The Week (July 10 - 17): Disneyland's 50th Anniversary

Disneyland turns 50 this coming Sunday.

Lets see some golden avatars!

:ap:

Re: Avatar Theme Of The Week (July 10 - 17): Disneyland's 50th Anniversary

how about gold and so cute it gives you a sweet tooth. Don't you just love this pic. I know I do
    Nemo's not in slumberland anymore!

Comment

I love the retro Tomorrowland!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Joyeux Anniversaire, Happy Birthday Disneyland! :yea:
        Love from Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Minion
          Disneyland turns 50 this coming Sunday.

Lets see some golden avatars!

:ap:
          <----------- golden. :ap:

Comment

BPF: LOL, love that the price tag is still on them! (I never get around to removing them either, so that's SO typical, hahaha)

I need some home-computer time to get me an avatar together. Sheesh, I'm still sporting the 4th!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

<-------- golden (sorta)

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                BPF: LOL, love that the price tag is still on them! (I never get around to removing them either, so that's SO typical, hahaha)

I need some home-computer time to get me an avatar together. Sheesh, I'm still sporting the 4th!
                I know! But Anders picked them up for me over a month ago and took that photo of them in the esplanade. If you look very close to the ear on the right you can see the reflection of him taking the photo! He has since taken the sticker off by my request. (Or he said he would... he's only got a couple of days to get around to it too!) And I don't have a picture of the front of them yet. So maybe with them on my head.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                  I know! But Anders picked them up for me over a month ago and took that photo of them in the esplanade. If you look very close to the ear on the right you can see the reflection of him taking the photo! He has since taken the sticker off by my request. (Or he said he would... he's only got a couple of days to get around to it too!) And I don't have a picture of the front of them yet. So maybe with them on my head.
                  lol, sorry.. that was right after getting them. the price tag has since been removed.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

yayayayya

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                    ~

Comment

I'm going with Walt and Mickey.
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

:verymad: My avatar should still be at the park :verymad:
                        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                        Help support the site you love:
                        -Visit the MiceChat store
                        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Agreed DQ, but Disney couldn't keep that big sign up and still force all the other businesses on Harbor Blvd to take theirs down. They got a rule set (I assume with the City?) forcing everyone to use the same style, ground level signage. And that goes for them too.

So uh, yeah, it's nothing special (didn't have time to photoshop something cool) but it'll do

...for now.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

^ I did not know that Morri- thanks for the info
                            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                            Help support the site you love:
                            -Visit the MiceChat store
                            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Well, I TRIED but I couldn't ignore the HP book release and Draco wouldn't ever wear Mickey Mouse ears... so, this horrible Photoshop will have to do! :razz:
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse