This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool me down with Ice Cream!

With summer here, and in the heatwave hitting our area, my work is talking Ice Cream social. Since in my fantasy world nothing I eat has calories, I could really go for a Chocolate brownie ice cream sundae, topped with Chocolate syrup, real whipped cream and a few cherries. Oh, and of course it has to be sprinkled with crushed up oreo's.

What's your ideal sundae...
    ...it's been a long time.

Re: Cool me down with Ice Cream!

Oh, I do so love ice cream...

My favorite? Dreamery's Triple Butter Pecan. With lots of whipped cream on top. The end. I don't need brownies or fudge or butterscotch on top, just the basics. I'm a pretty simple woman with pretty simple tastes.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mmmm Ice Cream sounds good right about now.

I'll have a cream cheese brownie sundae with hot caramel, hot fudge, vanilla bean ice cream, whipped cream, and a cherry. Mmmmm.

Have to go home and make brownies....
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby Ice Cream!!! Yummmyyyyy!!!!

Comment

um! I love Kemp's Cow Tracks. Especially the carmel fudge kind.

and heat? it was around 100 outside today in "oh so cold" MinneSNOWta!

Comment

I'd like a Banana Royale. It's a 2-scoop (vanilla) hot fudge sundae with banana slices, whipped cream and a cherry on top (and crushed peanuts on the whipped cream!)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

The "Scotch Jimmie Treat" from Luv-It Frozen Custard, one of Las Vegas' best kept secrets.

The Scotch Jimmie Treat consists of vanilla custard, topped with hot butterscotch, sliced bananas, chocolate jimmies (sprinkles), and a cherry.

I've been enjoying this sundae since I was a toddler. This walk-up window place is located behind the AM/PM on Las Vegas Blvd. between the Stratosphere and Olympic Gardens. It's a must-have on every visit to my hometown. In fact, the place is so popular among locals, that we waited in a 35-minute line this last Saturday night. They are voted "Best of Las Vegas" every year. Yummy!
              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Whenever I go to DL, I always make a point to get one of the Nestle cookie sandwhiches with ice cream in the middle. They used to be called Mighty Duck Pucks but I dunno what they are now. Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Zissou
                  Whenever I go to DL, I always make a point to get one of the Nestle cookie sandwhiches with ice cream in the middle. They used to be called Mighty Duck Pucks but I dunno what they are now. Yum.
                  oh.. I like those too!

Comment

Since I live in the real world, I have to settle for a real world Ice Cream treat. Snow Cone with sugar-free topping. Oh so fun! Where is the bad stuff?????
                    ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                      and heat? it was around 100 outside today in "oh so cold" MinneSNOWta!
                      It's supposed to be 106 here. :verymad: << that's heat meiser smilie not mad

Snow Shack here I come!

I'm not a huge fan of ice cream <pictures this :mob: > but I like Peanut Butter & Chocolate from Baskin Robbins, Drumsticks or Chocolate Eclair bars from the Ice Cream man

Right now I am in LOVE with Sugar Free Blue Hawiian Shaved Ice from the sno Shack mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

My Niece and I ALMOST ordered the Strawberry Ice Cream Cake today at The Storytellers Cafe. It's a flourless cake w/ ice cream, thank goodness she was full of Mickey chicken nuggets or I'd have been in trouble!
                        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I'm an ice cream glutton. I lack portion control. the new slow churned stuff from Dryers is really good and has half the fat and calories so now I can eat twice as much!!!

cookies and cream rocks...

Oh yeah, it was 112 here today and at 8 is still about 100. heading for the freezer for seconds as we speak. 3rds at 11...

Comment

Vanilla ice cream with caramel topping EXTRA whipped cream (the real stuff....redi-whip) and extra cherries!!!!!
                            Katie :yea:
                            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

"Did someone scream?"

--- The Ghost Host, referring to the guest with the brain freeze. I hate those! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! OUCH!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X