Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG- a little punk *** weasel at work just called me names- to my entire team

So- there is this guy on my team at work who sends out really obnoxious emails. Stupid emails- calls himself "Super" really professional. It used to be a joke because he would never lock his computer so people would send out obnoxious emails from his system- but now he is sending them himself. So I get one today and I email back saying that I would appreciate them ceasing the emails or locking their computer.....

I get a couple back- one from him saying that he sent it out, he was trying to help the team. Another one confirmed that he had sent the obnoxious email- so I responded that I found it pretty obnoxious and please leave me out of the email games.

I get this back from the guy who sent it- he sent it to the ENTIRE team-

"i am not obnoxious .. from now on .. i wont offer you anything... you are like a b"

EXCUSE ME? So this little troll sends out obnoxious (literally) emails- I ask him to stop and he calls me a BITCH to the entire team? My manager is ticked off, I am ticked off......

Unprofessional and rude and inappropriate to say the least! :verymad:

Re: OMG- a little punk *** weasel at work just called me names- to my entire team

Originally posted by Nephythys
    So- there is this guy on my team at work who sends out really obnoxious emails. Stupid emails- calls himself "Super" really professional. It used to be a joke because he would never lock his computer so people would send out obnoxious emails from his system- but now he is sending them himself. So I get one today and I email back saying that I would appreciate them ceasing the emails or locking their computer.....

I get a couple back- one from him saying that he sent it out, he was trying to help the team. Another one confirmed that he had sent the obnoxious email- so I responded that I found it pretty obnoxious and please leave me out of the email games.

"i am not obnoxious .. from now on .. i wont offer you anything... you are like a b"

EXCUSE ME? So this little troll sends out obnoxious (literally) emails- I ask him to stop and he calls me a BITCH to the entire team? My manager is ticked off, I am ticked off......

What a jerk.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: OMG- a little punk *** weasel at work just called me names- to my entire team

Originally posted by Nephythys

if that was at my company one call to HR and he wound be gone, and rightfully so. I'd suggest to his manager that he be severly reprimanded if not terminated oughtright... Lawsuits have been filed over this type of thing and it is in the best interest of the company not to have these types around.

Or you could just slash his tires... :evil:

Comment

Let's see, ER would have a feild day. Inappropriate Behavior and conduct, and a little bit of inproper use of company's computers and software. Yep, he's outta there.
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
        Marge: Pink.
        Homer: D'oh!
        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

If he is on your team, and your manager is unhappy with this as well, why is there no punishment?

Comment

That is so rude! Make sure the manager does something!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
            ~

Comment

Slash his tires and key his car! Seriously, that is sexual harassment since you asked him to remove you from the games and he turned around and called you a b. Why hasn't there been a punishment for this guy if everyone seems to be pissed? And why haven't there been punishments for him not locking his computer and for the other people who used the system in his name? This entire thing sounds extremely annoying. Hugs for you :ghug:
              The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

Originally posted by Small Panda After All
                Slash his tires and key his car!
                *sniffle* That was beautiful, Small Panda. You're my hero.
                Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl
                  *sniffle* That was beautiful, Small Panda. You're my hero.
                  Why thank you...Life is really all about petty vandalism. In all fairness, though, Whatever was my inspiration and the wind beneath my wings...
                  The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I am sure our manager plans to do something- he emailed me and assured me he would handle it. I have no idea how- and frankly I am a little uncomfortable that there is someone who would call me such things to the entire team, what else is he capable of?

I have a one on one with my manager (who is also a friend of mine) soon-(not about this issue, just mid year stuff) and we shall see what is what-

Comment

That is so not cool. :thumbdown May he suffer severe burns from the fire of 1,000 suns. :rant:
                      Originally posted by aashee
                      We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

I hope your manager crushes him like a bug. Other than his attitude, which needs some adjustment, is he a productive member of the team?

Comment

Here's what I'd do...... :evil:
                          (Sadly, these weren't my ideas - they were listed on ebaumsworld.)
                          disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

ebaumsworld is good for EVERYTHING

ANd this has been proven many a time.
                            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Sorry you have to deal with the little jerk. On the bright side, it's not like he's fooling anyone. His true stripes show clearly.

So you don't want to play email games. Good for you- you're at work. You understand that and he needs to learn. Bleh.
                              I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X