Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you thought of Micechat as a body , what body part would that make you?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you thought of Micechat as a body , what body part would that make you?

I call the mouth because I like to smile and make all the other expressions I do when I'm reading on here!

Don't worry ..you can be the same body part as someone else and you can also pick more than one if you change your mind!

Re: If you thought of Micechat as a body , what body part would that make you?

I'm the funny bone.

Comment

I am the eyes, because I love to read. I love to click and "see" what is going on at all hours of the day and night.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I am guessing I am the coccyx since I am a pain in the booty.
        sigpic

Comment

i'd be the nape of the neck....not always noticed, but leads to fun when found
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I'd have to say the neck because I try to contribute to the community, which helps support it, but I am also ticklish on my neck and I like to joke around on here, too..
            <3 Chloe

Comment

Hmmm. The appendix because my usefulness is debatable ?
              ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerfan View Post
                Hmmm. The appendix because my usefulness is debatable ?

:lol:... well now we know you're useful because you just made me laugh!
                <3 Chloe

Comment

The anus because I enjoy potty humor here on MC :lol:.

Comment

As a mod, I'd say the part of the eye that attaches to the brain (um, there is such a thing?) because we have to be the eyes and stop trouble but we also have to think about what's going on and be careful in what we say.
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

NNL, I think the mods are like the Immune System to be honest with ya .

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                        As a mod, I'd say the part of the eye that attaches to the brain (um, there is such a thing?) because we have to be the eyes and stop trouble but we also have to think about what's going on and be careful in what we say.
                        You are our optic nerve
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                          The anus because I enjoy potty humor here on MC :lol:.

Yes, there are a handfull of those here!

And not just because of the potty humor...

As for me, I'd have to say the mouth (or maybe vocal cords??).

Mostly because I don't hesitate in calling out line-cutters, litterers, and other hooligans that seem intent on trying to ruin other peoples days at what is suppose to be the Happiest Place on Earth!

Comment

I say the eye lashes because I'm always being complimented on my very long eye lashes. :shy:
                            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

I'd be the little finger or little toe - maybe not all that 'seen' or noticed, but when not there, you definitely notice the void.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X