Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iTunes Store - Is there something you wish that they would have?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iTunes Store - Is there something you wish that they would have?

Hi,

Since I have gotten my new Classic iPod. I have been trying to find some movies that I like from the iTunes Store.

There are a couple that they don't have and I would wish they did. Like The Simpsons Movie and a couple of Tim Burton movies like Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas,etc.

also adding for music, I would like them to have some Beatles songs, too.

So, the question is. Is there something you wish that the iTunes Store would have?

Thanks

-Hayley B.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: iTunes Store - Is there something you wish that they would have?

<bump>

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

"Just One Dream" performed by Heather Headley

Comment

Pete's Dragon

Comment

The new Orson album.

FYI, there's been a lot of talk of all the Beatles albums will be available on iTunes soon.... remastered!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post

FYI, there's been a lot of talk of all the Beatles albums will be available on iTunes soon.... remastered!
            Oh good and I hope so. Thanks for telling me.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

A better search....And a better "You might like!" I was thinking about the person that would order those songs, a emo 12 year old girl.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                A better search....And a better "You might like!" I was thinking about the person that would order those songs, a emo 12 year old girl.
                I would really like it to bring me better new songs, too. I always just end up buying more of the same music and I'm out of the loop as to what is "cool" now. It would be awesome if they could match music, like on Pandora.

I don't think I've ever not found what I'm looking for, though. The Beatles will probably never be available on iTunes at this rate, given their lawsuit against Apple.
                A signature should go here.

Comment

Exactly! Like I know, I like HSMusical... don't give me more! I like Guster, which means I like Echo and the Bunnymen... don't recommend more of that.

Comment

If you like Echo & the Bunnymen, then you'd probably like the Psychedelic Furs.

Comment

The opportunity to buy ANY song, not have to buy a whole album to get it.

Comment

I think Paul and Ringo would have to die first.

Originally posted by ladyalmalthea View Post
                        This is already possible for the vast majority of songs and is a big part of what made the iTunes Music Store so popular.

Comment

"I Heard the Bells" By Frank Sinatra. It's just not there... And I want it!

Comment

Originally posted by ladyalmalthea View Post
                            Yeah, I really don't like that sometimes too. I would only want a couple of songs from the album and not the whole album.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                              I think Paul and Ringo would have to die first.
                              Actually I had heard something weeks ago on the radio or somewhere about Beatles music being availalbe on iTunes in the future. But I don't remember when the target date was. It was actually part of a legal settlement between Apple and the Beatles.

I've sometimes had problems with the search feature. It could be more intuitive I guess is the word I want.

And I don't think I've ever bought and entire album on iTunes. Well, maybe one, but most of the music I have as been A La Carte. I have a wide range of tastes, from Classical to New Age to Alt Rock to Country to Jazz... so I pick bits and pieces of many different genres.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X