And your thoughts? :devil:

:thumbup: "This guy!"

I'm convinced he's the spawn of satan.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
      www.deliciousmayhem.net
      www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

Eisner says he won't "beg" the board. No, he'll probably just blackmail or bribe them. :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by dizneedoll
          Eisner says he won't "beg" the board. No, he'll probably just blackmail or bribe them. :devil:
          Or kill them off, one by one.
          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
          Marge: Pink.
          Homer: D'oh!
          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

When you check out the link, be sure to scan down the page to the item about how Eisner and Iger both did not like Lost. Bad call, boys.
            I, and apparently a significantly large group of others, dig that show. Are they out of touch? You betcha!
            "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
            - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Panda
              When you check out the link, be sure to scan down the page to the item about how Eisner and Iger both did not like Lost. Bad call, boys.
              I, and apparently a significantly large group of others, dig that show. Are they out of touch? You betcha!
              Ya think?

I have half my apartment building hooked on the show. I have about 10 people over to my place every Wednesday for the show.
              www.deliciousmayhem.net
              www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

too much eisner, is, well, too much eisner. I think we have all had quite enough, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever
                  too much eisner, is, well, too much eisner. I think we have all had quite enough, thank you very much.
                  LOL, simple and to the put, agreed!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by swagdaddy
                    Ya think?

I have half my apartment building hooked on the show. I have about 10 people over to my place every Wednesday for the show.
                    That's one of the ONLY show I watch these days! Good episode last night...
                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                    Marge: Pink.
                    Homer: D'oh!
                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I could only imagine him interviewing for a Disney position....

You know, I absolutely LOVE the theme parks. I love Space Thunder Mountain in EPCOT the best.

Remember what he said on Larry King about the Pirates of the Carribean holiday makeover?
                      Disneyland allows me to escape the everyday stresses and routines of a Southern Californian resident.

California Adventure brings me right back to the place I was trying to avoid in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by dizneedoll
                        All the more reason to capture him, take him out on a boat in the sea, chum the water untill it is full of sharks, cover him with fish blood and guts, and tell him if he wants to keep his job, he has to swim to shore. Oh wait. Eisner is the same as one of those sharksand probably wont be touched. Dammit, someone just shoot him before he repoduces!!
                        PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Found this over at SaveDisney.com:

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Minion
                            Man this source of all evil must go!!!!!!!
                            PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

umm..... why dont we just create an "Lost" island and have eisner the star of the "show..."

That way he is gone for about say 6 months before he realizes the reality show is fake...

Oh.... and he is the one who is reaponsable for messing up ABC right.... it was not that bad when they bought it.. then overdoing the shows... and now reality shows.... scrwed the network up.... thank god for desperate housewifes and lost....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X