Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dang insurance companys!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dang insurance companys!

    My mom wanted to use my sisters VW Jetta yesterday, because the good gas mileage it gets. So she let my sister use her car, well my sister was in Stockton, Ca at the mall, which is not a good area at all! And my moms car is gone when she comes back out! So insurance says well we cannot do anything until the car is recovered. Who knows when that is!

    Why do they have to be such a pain?


    Ever have problems with insurance?
    Har har har

  • #2
    Re: Dang insurance companys!

    I would probably be upset with the people who stole the car and not necessarily the insurance company.
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dang insurance companys!

      With the lack of information, I am not surprised they are waiting to find out the details as to what happened on that day.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dang insurance companys!

        Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
        With the lack of information, I am not surprised they are waiting to find out the details as to what happened on that day.


        I summarized it up when I posted it of course they got more details..........:botox:
        I was just sharing, and asking has anyone else had problems ever...
        Har har har

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dang insurance companys!

          Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
          With the lack of information, I am not surprised they are waiting to find out the details as to what happened on that day.
          Originally posted by garbear View Post
          I summarized it up when I posted it of course they got more details..........:botox:
          I was just sharing, and asking has anyone else had problems ever...
          Wrassler is correct. If the policy includes theft as a part of the coverage, then they would of course desire to see the police report in order to varify that the car was stolen. There are some people that would lie about such a thing in order to scam an company for money. Granted, the insurance industry does not have the best record itself where rates, coverage and service is concerned. Still, you can't blame them for requiring proof - and/or desiring to wait a reasonable amount of time to see if a vehicle is recovered.

          This is a tremendous tragedy for a family, garbear. I'm sending positive thoughts your way that everything will work out - and soon! :squeeze:
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dang insurance companys!

            Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
            Wrassler is correct. If the policy includes theft as a part of the coverage, then they would of course desire to see the police report in order to varify that the car was stolen. There are some people that would lie about such a thing in order to scam an company for money. Granted, the insurance industry does not have the best record itself where rates, coverage and service is concerned. Still, you can't blame them for requiring proof - and/or desiring to wait a reasonable amount of time to see if a vehicle is recovered.

            This is a tremendous tragedy for a family, garbear. I'm sending positive thoughts your way that everything will work out - and soon! :squeeze:
            True everything you said. I guess its just the waiting that really bothers me.
            Har har har

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dang insurance companys!

              Having a car stolen stinks! :thumbdown My insurance was really quick to total my car, and we were lucky it was found really fast. It was ruined, but at least they found it.
              A signature should go here.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dang insurance companys!

                Originally posted by garbear View Post
                I summarized it up when I posted it of course they got more details..........:botox:
                I was just sharing, and asking has anyone else had problems ever...
                Oh :lol:. Silly me ((Blush)).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dang insurance companys!

                  I am very sorry to hear about the theft, though I wonder which mall they were at since the Stockton malls I know of are in a pretty good part of town by the college.

                  But it does stink that the theft happened. I hope things work out
                  ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Dang insurance companys!

                    It just sucks all the way around. Will the insurance company at least help you out with a rental car??
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Dang insurance companys!

                      Fortunately, I've never had a car stolen. My neighbor across the street had his grill and front bumper stolen. Poor guy. The car sure looked strange sitting there with it's "insides" hanging out. Only took a couple of weeks for his insurance company to act by covering the cost of new parts. Of couse the amount of coverage for loss varies depending on one's policy.

                      My cousin had their pick-up truck stolen from their home in the countryside. Funny thing is that it was recovered by the police - and the thieving gangbangers went to jail. When they got out, the creeps went right back to his house and stole it again. :lol:
                      Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-06-2008, 01:15 PM.
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Dang insurance companys!

                        Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                        Funny thing is that it was recovered by the police - and the tjhieving gangbangers went to jail. When they got out, the creeps went right back to his house and stole it again. :lol:


                        Some people never learn!
                        Har har har

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Dang insurance companys!

                          Originally posted by garbear View Post
                          Some people never learn!
                          Nope. They went right back to the pokey. Suspect they are in prison (or worse) now.
                          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Dang insurance companys!

                            Originally posted by tiggerfan View Post
                            I am very sorry to hear about the theft, though I wonder which mall they were at since the Stockton malls I know of are in a pretty good part of town by the college.

                            But it does stink that the theft happened. I hope things work out
                            That mall near the college is NOT safe for cars (or much else). While doing some work there for 2 weeks:

                            3 cars stolen

                            gunfire was heard behind the mall 4 times

                            4 gang-related fights

                            TONS of theft from the store I was working at.

                            I dread going to that store for work, because I never know if my car will be outside when I return.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Dang insurance companys!

                              Originally posted by PinBrian View Post
                              That mall near the college is NOT safe for cars (or much else). While doing some work there for 2 weeks:

                              3 cars stolen

                              gunfire was heard behind the mall 4 times

                              4 gang-related fights

                              TONS of theft from the store I was working at.

                              I dread going to that store for work, because I never know if my car will be outside when I return.
                              I must agree! Its not safe at all tigerfan!
                              Har har har

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X