This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Outlet Stores

I went to the Disney Outlet in Fullerton today and then, on my way home I stopped at the one in Pomona.

Does anyone know why the prices at the two stores are so different? I bought a hat at the Fullerton store for $3.99 and the very same hat at the other store was $7.99. There were many other examples. I bought the Mickey stuffed beanie snowman in Fullerton for $6.99 and it was $5.99 at the other store.

Both stores are owned by the same corporation.

Any info would be appreciated. It really bugged me!
    Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Re: Disney Outlet Stores

No answers for you here, just want to say that I'm envious that you are by 2 of the stores!

PS....

ok.. I dug thru my old emails and found the address to the company who runs the stores..

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/index.htm

I would ask them. Think I'll ask when our store is coming back....
    Last edited by MellyMouse; 01-13-2008, 09:02 PM. Reason: addition
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

I think it's possible that different people own each location??? I know the same has happened here, when they travel through Washington. And, the prices change from week to week too, which is SUPER frustrating.

Comment

It's all luck of the draw. The store just has a timeframe to unload the stuff.

Comment

The fullerton store is always tehre right, its not a traveling store? I think the traveling stores have different prices than the main character warehouse due to different inventories. During the holidays I went to three, the main warehouse, one in Santa Clarita and then the one in Puente Hills. The two traveling stores seemed to have similar items and prices (although I guess its possibly the inventiory from Santa Clarita moved to puente Hills).

Aside from that you could call the main branch and ask.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Originally posted by MollyTrolly View Post
            The fullerton store is always tehre right, its not a traveling store? I think the traveling stores have different prices than the main character warehouse due to different inventories. During the holidays I went to three, the main warehouse, one in Santa Clarita and then the one in Puente Hills. The two traveling stores seemed to have similar items and prices (although I guess its possibly the inventiory from Santa Clarita moved to puente Hills).

Aside from that you could call the main branch and ask.
            That makes sense about the temporary vs permanent stores however Pomona is a permanent store now also.

I will contact the corporate office and find out. I was just curious and figured with so many experts here, that someone might have the answer.

Comment

What is even stranger is I bought my wife a ski cap at the fullerton outlet for $5.99 and they still sell the same cap at DL and DCA for $18.99 as of last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by snorkeld View Post
                What is even stranger is I bought my wife a ski cap at the fullerton outlet for $5.99 and they still sell the same cap at DL and DCA for $18.99 as of last weekend
                Oh, don't even get me started on that one! I just bought a cowboy hat in Frontierland in November (they still sell them) for $23 and at the Fullerton outlet is was also $5.99!!!! I was NOT a happy camper!

Comment

suspicious

Orlando doing good
                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                  Princess of Randomness

Comment

I was just in the one in Vegas over last weekend.
                    I wasn't too impressed with their selection...guess it just depends when you're there...
                    I haven't been to the Fullerton or Pomona locations yet.
                    Maybe i shouldn't judge....

Are the Fullerton and Pomona locations larger than Vegas? Anyone been to all 3?
                    A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Vegas seemed A LOT larger than Fullerton. MUCH better prices too.
                      I haven't been to Pamona's.
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoofyWife View Post
                        I went to the Disney Outlet in Fullerton today and then, on my way home I stopped at the one in Pomona.

Does anyone know why the prices at the two stores are so different? I bought a hat at the Fullerton store for $3.99 and the very same hat at the other store was $7.99. There were many other examples. I bought the Mickey stuffed beanie snowman in Fullerton for $6.99 and it was $5.99 at the other store.

Both stores are owned by the same corporation.

Any info would be appreciated. It really bugged me!
                        At least you have one!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X