No announcement yet.

MiceChat Roundup Correction

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Roundup Correction

Some people have noticed a slight error in yesterday's MiceChat Roundup. You see, when the major MiceChat softwear upgrade took place a while back, MiceChat URLs added a /forums/ onto the http:// URL. It seems somehow the /forums/ was left out of some links in the roundup. We here at the MiceEars crew try to bring the roundup to you as best we can, and so here are the corrected links to those URLs.

-Club 33, Co-Editor of the MiceChat Roundup

__________________________________________________ ___

Disneyland: Rumors & Armchair Imagineering
    Ok, what one word describes California Adventure?

Gigan takes a giant leap and asks what one word you think of when you think of DCA?

What "one" word describes Disneyland?

On the other hand, Barbaraann wonders what one word you would use to describe Disneyland?
    When I visited Disneyland for the first time, beginning on the 16th until the 22nd of July, the one word that I kept saying was "beautiful". When I first entered the entrance plaza, I called it beautiful. Everything, from the pavement, to the bricks, to the turnstiles, the architecture, the paint job, the banners, the signs, the landscaping, - just beautiful.

How does Space Mountain effect the Park?

grvtydefy asks what kind of impact re-opening Space Mountain is having on the crowd situation in Tomorrowland and what could be done to improve it:

So I have a question for those of you who are able to go to the park quite frequently. How has the re-opening of Space affected the crowds at Disneyland, and at the other E-Tickets. I would think that having another big attraction up would suck some people up, therefore making the lines shorter for other rides.

Is it confirmed that Pirates will be closed in October?

MiceChat member Jungle Book Fever asks about a current rumor that Pirates of the Caribbean will be closing in October for refurbishment.

Re: MiceChat Roundup Correction

:wave: I'll be the first. Thank you.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.