This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tui! stay out of my dream!!!

gawd, on Saturday I woke up from a nap and the strangest dream, everywhere I went in my dream there was a faceless Tui cracking jokes, crying "oh No" and basicly creating havoc.

Well last night I had another odd Tui Dream, I was sitting happily at my computer on Micechat (I really should take a break if I'm dreamin' about the place now) and again the faceless Tui was sitting next to me interjecting with tuilike comments every couple minutes.

Tui, get out of my dreams, let me sleep already!

is Tui interupting your sleep too?...or is it just me?....maybe I need a break....nah, can't do that.

of course there were other MC'ers in both dreams but Tui is the 'loudest'
    (I'm starting to feel like Dorothy, "and Stinkerbell was there, and dsnylndmom, and Dramaqueen, and the tinman, and you were there too.")
    procrastibating

Re: Tui! stay out of my dream!!!

Wow, and I thought *I* had a strange dream this weekend!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Sounds like a nightmare to me.
      I find it hard
      It's hard to find
      Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Just plain wrong!
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

There must be something going around because I had a dream about the DMCA the other night. We were all spy's, there was spy music and Lightbeer had a secret utility belt but instead of weaponry(sp)it was booze :gladsad:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I had one too. When your on here right before you go to bed I guess it just sticks in your head. I have Disneyland dreams weekly anyhow.
            sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
            A Photographed Life
            12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

I have one of those!!

Thats not me, BTW.
              I find it hard
              It's hard to find
              Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

I don't think I've ever dreamed about online people before!! And after logging serious hours on Disney message boards over the years.....you'd think I would by now!!

But I saw a Tui shirt on a guy the other day and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face!!! I wanted to hug/do some kung fu on him.

Comment

Tinkerbelle, sounds like you love him!! But that's OK, we all do. I haven't had any dreams about the DMCA, but I have gone to bed laughing and some shenanigans and things that are said in there.
                  Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                  FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                  I bring the magic!!!
                  "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                  Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                  Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer
                    I have one of those!!

Thats not me, BTW.
                    OMG!!! :lmao: That would be great, but dsnylndmom doesn't like beer!!! :lmao:

Comment

I have one of those!!

Thats not me, BTW.
                      That may not be you, but you sure need one. Maybe D-mom was predicting the future!!! Y'know, I think we ALL need one of those.
                      I bring the magic!!!
                      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I have one of those!!

Thats not me, BTW.
                        Hey the one in my dream has shot glasses, mixers and when you opened your spy coat there were bottles of booze(God I have issues)
                        But now I can't see the words Lightbeer without hearing MIssion IMpossible theme music :geek:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                          But now I can't see the words Lightbeer without hearing MIssion IMpossible theme music :geek:
                          Thanks for putting THAT in my head!
                          I bring the magic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy4
                            Thanks for putting THAT in my head!
                            Yeah, Bob Ross, little happy trees, beer belt and the Mission Impossible theme.....that's the new Lightbeer!!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                              Yeah, Bob Ross, little happy trees, beer belt and the Mission Impossible theme.....that's the new Lightbeer!!
                              There goes that song again!!:lol:
                              I bring the magic!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X