This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to school blues :(

It's back to school for me in less than 12 hours. This is my last night on micechat homework free )

Re: Back to school blues

Awwww, skool sux. I go back in September. Sorry...dont wanna rub it in. Sep is still close.

Comment

Believe me, the teachers don't look forward to it either.
      Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

I'm a teacher and I actually did look forward to it. We've been back in school for 2 weeks already. I love our school year because we get 2 weeks off in October (anyone want to meet at The Park), 3 weeks around Christmas/New Year's, 2 more weeks in March, and then our Summer break is 6 weeks.

Some people complain about having a shorter summer break, but I'd much rather have the extra time throughout the year. It makes school time go so much faster because there's always a nice break only a few weeks away.
        "George Bush... is only for now."
        Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
          I'm a teacher and I actually did look forward to it. We've been back in school for 2 weeks already. I love our school year because we get 2 weeks off in October (anyone want to meet at The Park), 3 weeks around Christmas/New Year's, 2 more weeks in March, and then our Summer break is 6 weeks.

Some people complain about having a shorter summer break, but I'd much rather have the extra time throughout the year. It makes school time go so much faster because there's always a nice break only a few weeks away.
          I wish my grandson's school schedule was like yours. I could then plan more trips to Disney.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMn
            Believe me, the teachers don't look forward to it either.
            Teachers don't like it... students don't like it... why bother?
            "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Originally posted by ttztotdca50
              Teachers don't like it... students don't like it... why bother?

Because us Mom's would probably explode if you were home any longer!

Trust me, it won't be too much longer before it's over.

Then you can look forwards to not liking to go to work -Every freekin day

Speaking of which - I'm going to be late! :!$#%:

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA

That actually sounds pretty good to me. I'm a teacher and get the standard summer vacation of July and August. I would much rather have the weeks off during the year to avoid the burnout of March, April and May when there is no holiday in sight. :ap:
                It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Just one week left till Cal State Disneyland (Fullerton) begins for me The upside, however, is that I only have one year left and no more school for me!!!

Comment

I have 7 days left till school starts, but I have to be at orientation this Thursday.
                    ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann
                      I wish my grandson's school schedule was like yours. I could then plan more trips to Disney.
                      Exactly! That's why I've grown to enjoy Disneyland in October so much.
                      "George Bush... is only for now."
                      Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

week and a half left i think till college starts... my sister remembers though...

Comment

Originally posted by testtrack321
                          I have 7 days left till school starts, but I have to be at orientation this Thursday.
                          Orientations were the first 2 days of school foro me. My school gets early out fridays, so we get home 2 hours early for a good start to a weekend. Anyone else have early out Fridays?

Comment

I don't have school on Fridays ... does that count!
                            Originally posted by drunkmom
                            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandrocks55
                              Orientations were the first 2 days of school foro me. My school gets early out fridays, so we get home 2 hours early for a good start to a weekend. Anyone else have early out Fridays?
                              I go late on Mondays.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X