This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Disney Resort Auditions

Anyone going, or already have been to these Auditions?

On another note, Auditions for Face and Christmas Parade is on the second! Anyone going to either?

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort Auditions

As you already know, DisneyMouse, I wish that I would be able to make it to the next auditions, but I am not able to at this point...in fact, I'm probably going to have to wait a whole year. It's just too inconvenient for me to work at Disneyland, as much as it breaks my heart to admit it, while I'm going to school. It's simply too far away and doesn't pay enough...

But at least I can still buy an AP and enjoy it whenever I want!

Break a leg to anyone auditioning!

Comment

Well, you know the wonderful thing about Disneyland sweetheart is it's not going anywhere ;-) It'll still be here waiting when you're ready to go =)

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMouse View Post
        Well, you know the wonderful thing about Disneyland sweetheart is it's not going anywhere ;-) It'll still be here waiting when you're ready to go =)
        Exactly.
        Plus, considering I haven't actually been to Disneyland since I was 9 years old, I think I should enjoy it a little more before I work there...:blush:

Comment

There coming up! Though some new information; You need to leave the Disney Company or put in for a leave of absence.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X