This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crooked Parking

Ok short rant...I know we all get in a hurry, especially working at the "Land"...but why can't people take the time to pull into a parking space right?

I have had my doors dinged, scratched bumpers, etc. All because the CM next to me parked crooked.

Ok I needed that..all done
    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Re: Crooked Parking

Yeah... and how about CM's who steal the antenna balls off of other CM's cars! That is just low!

Comment

There is a green caddy that every time i see it is parked so crooked i've begun taking pictures as proof because nobody believes me.

Comment

And people seem to be in a rush to LEAVE as well, because when I was backing out of my parking spot a couple of months ago, I got CRAZY rear-ended by a CM who was driving practically 60 down the aisle...

...They said that they "didn't see" my bright blue car and that the heat was getting to them... Hmmm.... I didn't know that heat made you a bad driver...

There I was somewhere West of Tomorrowland
        Flying through the stars just like
        Peter Pan
        I said...Dang this looks too good to be true...

It's a nice day when you wake up in
        Disneyland...
        -Five For Fighting, "Disneyland"

Comment

Another pet peeve..when your in the cross walk and the CM's practically mow you down because they run the stop signs
          Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Comment

That is why I park at Simba or Ball, never Katella,

Comment

Well now, not all of that have that luxury...

Comment

This is why I take the bus to/from work. Company pays for it (and then pays me for doing it), and my car is protected from the free for all that is K-Lot.

Just curious, is there access backstage from Ball Lot, or do you have to walk along Ball Rd. and go through TDA? I picked my Line Schedule over at FanToon QSR for this season, so I should be eligible for a Ball Lot permit in about a month.

Comment

Originally posted by DLDCALVR View Post
                  My antenna ball was stolen from Ball Lot.

Comment

Originally posted by glendalais89 View Post
                    This is why I take the bus to/from work. Company pays for it (and then pays me for doing it), and my car is protected from the free for all that is K-Lot.

Just curious, is there access backstage from Ball Lot, or do you have to walk along Ball Rd. and go through TDA? I picked my Line Schedule over at FanToon QSR for this season, so I should be eligible for a Ball Lot permit in about a month.
                    You can walk through to the second level of Mickey and Friends, and down the staircase on the other end (found on your left before the escalator). Once you get down to the first level, go through the Cast Member entrance. You'll find yourself over by the Paint Shop.

Comment

I'm sorry I parked crooked once.....didn't notice till I was on the shuttle. Won't do it again, please forgive me!
                      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I park in the very back, near Courtesy...I do have mystery scratches and dings on my beautiful vehicle now, but that was PRIOR to my enlightenment....
                        '
                        Instead of parking at ball, than walking through the structure, and ending up at Winston gate....Its worth the extra 1 minute of walking :]

however it does suck when you're closing and you're off at 130AM, but it also gives people an excuse to "drive you to your car"...hint hint,get your game on! but don't get your mac on...those cameras see everything.

...trust me.

Comment

Thankfully, I can't speak for Simba, but Ball lot is home to some of the worst parking on the planet.

Case in point:

And with that darn bakery construction going on now, I really dread pulling into BCML some days.
                          The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies.

Comment

Wha.... Wha..... What is that????

Somebody actually thought that was a good way to park?

I'm speechless......

Comment

I'm speechless......

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X