This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Family Holiday Party

Hello, I was curious about the 2008 Family Holiday Party. I was wondering, do you get any free tickets, or do you have to pay for them? If so, anyone have any idea how much they cost last year, so I can at least get a ball park? I understand it's a little early but I have 3 people in my family who I want to take, and was curious if anyone here had any info.

Thanks.

-Frank

Re: Question regarding Family Holiday Party

Originally posted by IceDevil9 View Post
    Hello, I was curious about the 2008 Family Holiday Party. I was wondering, do you get any free tickets, or do you have to pay for them? If so, anyone have any idea how much they cost last year, so I can at least get a ball park? I understand it's a little early but I have 3 people in my family who I want to take, and was curious if anyone here had any info.

Thanks.

-Frank
    Tickets are free, and you normally get however many dependents you have listed with Disneyland. In other words-- I'm married, so they give me 2. My friend has 4 kids and her hubby, so they give her 6..

If you're single, you'll get one + one for a friend..

Comment

Now can you get more if you buy them?

I could do with one, but I would also like two additional tickets.

-Frank

Comment

Originally posted by IceDevil9 View Post
        Now can you get more if you buy them?

I could do with one, but I would also like two additional tickets.

-Frank
        No. They aren't for sell. See if any co-workers have extra tickets to spare.
        "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X