Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YAY! CMs get a sneak peak at the Boardwalk Games!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! CMs get a sneak peak at the Boardwalk Games!

Looks like we can join fellow Cast Members for the fun and the games on Wednesday, April 8 from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. in the Paradise Pier area of Disney's California Adventure Park. I guess a morning snack is included. I'm so there!

Re: YAY! CMs get a sneak peak at the Boardwalk Games!

Where was this posted? I didn't see it, but I don't often read the Line or such, and no one mentioned it to me. April 8, man I'm so there. Do we need to get tickets at the Team Center as usual or just our IDs as in the Blue Sky Cellar.

-Frank

Comment

There was an announcement on The HUB.

No ticket needed, just bring your Cast ID. I think they want everyone to park in Simba, though.

Comment

sucks for all of us who have to get our locations ready for an 8am opening... oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Karnever View Post
          sucks for all of us who have to get our locations ready for an 8am opening... oh well
          Unless you work Paradise Pier Stores, TSMM, and possibly F&B Special Events, I think you'll be fine......

If you do....I'm sorry . At least it's a Cast Event, that's early in the morning on a Wednesday. How crowded can it be, eh?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X