This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! No more waitlist for me!!!

Got a call today from the the Disney Casting Center letting me know they had a position for me in Store Ops. Whoopee! Paperwork on June 29th!
    Trixie M.

Re: Yay! No more waitlist for me!!!

Congratulations.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

awesome!!!! hopefully that means my time is coming soon! I'm gonna call tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Katerina13 View Post
          awesome!!!! hopefully that means my time is coming soon! I'm gonna call tomorrow!
          Yea, a few more "hired" threads here, so hopefully that is a general concensus/sign of the hiring situation...hopefully....

I received the "thanks but no thanks letter" on the 19th of last month. "Based on the application information you provided and our current requirements, we do not have any available roles that match your interests and qualifications at this time."

Maybe they'll change their mind soon . Harder for me though, I applied for attractions.

Comment

Originally posted by BurtGummer View Post
            Yea, a few more "hired" threads here, so hopefully that is a general concensus/sign of the hiring situation...hopefully....

I received the "thanks but no thanks letter" on the 19th of last month. "Based on the application information you provided and our current requirements, we do not have any available roles that match your interests and qualifications at this time."

Maybe they'll change their mind soon . Harder for me though, I applied for attractions.
            aww I'm sorry to hear that, just keep trying! But yeah I'm really hoping they call back soon.

Comment

congratulation...
              just do what you think...

Comment

Congrats....
                thanE

Comment

Yay! Congratulations. :yeaid they tell you where? Or did they ask you where you wanted to go?
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats! Sounds like we'll be starting work around the same time.

Comment

congratulation thats awesome !!

Comment

Congrats...Welcome to the Disney Family!

Comment

Welcome to the family!

Just a word of warning though... when they told you during that little video you were made to watch when you originally applied, that "we work while others play", it's the truth and not some cutesy saying with no meaning. Sometimes it will suck when your friends decide to go to Vegas or something at the last minute and you are already scheduled to work... but remember, our Guests are counting on YOU to be there to make their visit magical for them. Your fellow Cast Members are also counting on you too!

All in all, while you are working at the Resort... it is definately not like when you go into the Parks to play. Bottom line, it IS a paid job that you should take seriously. Your Guests, fellow Cast Members, and most of all Mickey are all counting on you to make the Magic!

Again, welcome to the family!!!
                          Last edited by Burnt Toast; 06-05-2009, 04:35 PM.
                          Burnt Toast
                          The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Originally posted by BurtGummer View Post
                            all I can say is apply for Jungle... a lot has changed in the park but Jungle is still a black hole that many don't want to go to... so if you ask it may improve your chances!
                            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by techskip View Post
                              all I can say is apply for Jungle... a lot has changed in the park but Jungle is still a black hole that many don't want to go to... so if you ask it may improve your chances!
                              I have seriously thought about Jungle. I'm pretty good with speaking in front of an audience, and I do have a sense of humor about me, which always helps in delivering jokes.

Do you know how I could go about telling them I'd prefer Jungle? The online application doesn't have a field for requests, and I'm not sure the Job Hotline could help me, either. Maybe I'm wrong....I hope I am, haha.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X