No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving Schedules!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Schedules!

Did everyone get the hours that they wanted on Thanksgiving?

I know I did!!

I think I'm about the 7th-highest-seniority hostess at the Blue Bayou, and I got the best Thanksgiving shift EVER!

8:30-2:30. This gives leeway in case I get extended, gives me extra time to change into something pretty, and drive home slowly and safely, all in time for Thanksgiving dinner at 5:30. HA HA.

I'm really lucky, and really excited.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

Re: Thanksgiving Schedules!

Hey Melmel,

Off the subject of your post, but a while back I mentioned in a post about owning a cd of the Main Street Music loop and you replied that you would kill to have one. I responded back to you ( 2 times to be exact)to let you know where you can get it, but you never responded back, so I am assumming you are not interested in this cd and would not kill for it like you stated. Just curious as to the non response.

Also, Melmel, I also used to work at the Blue Bayou, but back in the early 80's. It was a blast and I sure miss those days. When I eat at the Bayou, I still see some servers I recognize that were there during my time there. You might not know this person, but does a Mike Wing still work there??

I was closed to close on Thanksgiving at the Disney Desk at South Coast Plaza... too bad that the Plaza is not even OPEN on Thanksgiving!

So now, and I already got it confirmed as well, I got the day off now!
        Burnt Toast
        The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.