This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ear Pierced question

If I have two piercings in each ear am I disqualified to even be considered to work at disney or would I just have to wear the one approved earing???

Re: Ear Pierced question

As long as you're wearing only one pair of earrings, no bigger than a penny, they don't care how many piercings you have.
    Disneyland Historic Preservation Society
    Charter Member

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Actually for the earrings they can't be bigger than a quarter, but if you're still in the application process, keep them small just to be safe.

Comment

I thought it was a dime. >.>;

Comment

I'm just going off of what I saw one of those "Disney look" posters. Haha. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alyssa3467 View Post
              I thought it was a dime. >.>;
              Inflation.....
              Jeff made me famous!
              From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by mavmaestre View Post
                Actually for the earrings they can't be bigger than a quarter, but if you're still in the application process, keep them small just to be safe.
                Correct. Current Disney Look Guidelines have a max size of a quarter for costumed females. For non-customed cast (managers, office folk) the restrictions are significantly more lenient
                "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Originally posted by AngieMay View Post
                  If I have two piercings in each ear am I disqualified to even be considered to work at disney or would I just have to wear the one approved earing???
                  I have ear piercings, and I'm a guy. I've been with the Resort 2 years.

The rule for women is one pair of conservative small studs, or hoops not larger than a dime.

Regarding piercings, they shouldn't be visible when you have nothing in them. IE, no stretced ear holes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X