Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it usually take to hear back?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it usually take to hear back?

Hi everyone! New member to the forums here.

I was just curious how long it usually takes to hear back at WDW after you've applied. I applied on September 1 (had wanted to apply earlier but the website was being redone). I just applied for part time attractions.
    Also, will they only contact me if my first choice is available or will they contact me to offer another hourly position? I'm willing to take pretty much anything, but there wasn't a place to put that on the application haha...

Re: How long does it usually take to hear back?

As someone who just applied, I can only offer you minimal advice

For the position I applied for, reservationist, they emailed me a day later,had me do the personality test, a day later I got to sign up for a date to interview.

I know someone on here that got a call back,or maybe it was an email, 2 hours after they applied.(same position as you) keep checking their site and log into your account.

Perhaps someone will chime in with better information for you.

Comment

Wow...That actually makes me feel worse about it >.< (not your fault haha)

Comment

I think it all just depends on their needs really.

My case is slightly different because I auditioned for Character Performer on one of their cruise lines, and it was almost a month before they contacted me to offer me a job!

So don't give up hope just yet!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X