This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

well i am new here so I hope you guys can help me.

I had an interview feb 18 and i was waitlisted. its been 2 and a half months. Is there a chance i can get hired soon??

Re: Help!

Anyone on waitlist??

Comment

It depends on how long the waitlist is but with the summer rush coming up you should have a fair chance.

Comment

Thank you! Hopefully something comes up soon

Comment

I was on the wait list for nearly 3 months before I got a second interview. It's not an unusual thing. Summer is coming up and a lot of the college program folks will be leaving soon. So there's a good chance you'll get hired soon.

Comment

check your dashboard.
            but it's likely in June is when they start hiring. What role are you?

But honestly I thought they should hire us by now since they need more workers for Grad Nites and The 24hrs event.

Comment

Omg I got hired!!! I have my on boarding appt on Tuesday!! I'm so excited, thank you guys for the help!!!

Good luck (:

Comment

Did I get on the waitlist? I applied for attractions and they said I should wait for a call back about an opening if and whenever it comes. Is there an actual list, or do some people (say, with full availability or other things) have a greater chance?

Comment

There is an actual waitlist. I was on it for almost 3 months & I just got hired yesterday.

Comment

I've been on the waitlist since January sigh...

Comment

^^^ waitlist since January ??? Really cus they only put u on the list for 6 months. If the 6 months past then that's it. Then u have to reapply. I say call Them and ask about your status.

It's VERY IMPORTANT to check your dashboard. It tells you ur important info, update, etc

Comment

My interview was Jan 25th so I have some time left. I check the dashboard fairly regularly and it still says waitlisted. I have received two emails over the last couple of months asking me to respond if I am still interested and I have responded in the affirmative both times. I called once and all they could tell me was that I was still waitlisted. So I've done what I can on my end.

Comment

My dashboard says nothing...only has the notifications of confirmation of scheduling my last interview...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X