X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hire drug and alcohol test?

Hey ,
    I am a new hire and was wondering about the drug and alcohol test I was told to do within 48 hours. How do I sign up for that or how do I find the place DL uses? Or was the consent all I had to do?

Re: New hire drug and alcohol test?

You should have been given a list or a single location to go to that they recognize. Contact the HR contact information you have and ask them - it's MUCH MORE IMPORTANT to get actual info from your future employer in this case rather than the potentially intentionally incorrect information you could wind up with here.
    Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Thank you. I'm waiting for an email.

Comment

Originally posted by maganabrian View Post
        Hey ,
        I am a new hire and was wondering about the drug and alcohol test I was told to do within 48 hours. How do I sign up for that or how do I find the place DL uses? Or was the consent all I had to do?
        Grats. What department/where?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemsfreckles View Post
          Grats. What department/where?
          A friendly caveat to CMs that Disney does read these and other Disney forums. Any specific information that employees give about themselves online (such as department, hire date, work location, etc.) may be used in combination with other information to identify you, and can be used against you by Disney HR.
          Last edited by Mr Wiggins; 08-16-2013, 03:29 PM.
          "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
          Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
          imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Thats new. 4 people in my family work there and never taken a test. Must be part of the Safety issues.
            Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
            Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

That's interesting. I thought Disney didn't make their CMs take drug tests. A friend of mine hired into Knotts and they made him take a drug test. But DL never required it from what I know.

Comment

Originally posted by CMHusband View Post
                Thats new. 4 people in my family work there and never taken a test. Must be part of the Safety issues.

It is not new. Drug tests have been going on for more than a year. They are limited to areas where you could drive guests right after hiring in (for example, in Fantasyland Attractions, a new Cast Member may be trained on Casey Jr where they drive guests on a train.

Global

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X