This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Credit Card

Hey, can Cast Members use the Disney credit card? I know using it gets you reward dollars, but can the CMs use them? Does anyone have and use one they could tell me more? Thanks!

Originally posted by GoofyGuy
    Hey, can Cast Members use the Disney credit card? I know using it gets you reward dollars, but can the CMs use them? Does anyone have and use one they could tell me more? Thanks!
    I believe there shouldn't be a problem with that since it goes through BankOne. I know there is a TeamDisney card that you can get also, but as far as the Rewards Card, there shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
      I believe there shouldn't be a problem with that since it goes through BankOne. I know there is a TeamDisney card that you can get also, but as far as the Rewards Card, there shouldn't be a problem.
      It might be a problem using both discounts in conjunction and or using employee discount with the Disney rewards points. See the Disney Visa site for the details...also its no longer BankOne, it goes through Chase.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
        It might be a problem using both discounts in conjunction and or using employee discount with the Disney rewards points. See the Disney Visa site for the details...also its no longer BankOne, it goes through Chase.
        It is funny that it goes through Chase. My other Bank One card changed as well, but the Disney card, which I received two weeks ago, still says "Bank One" on it. <sighs> Crazy to watch how fast they change owners.

Comment

I am still waiting for mine..........
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
            I am still waiting for mine..........
            They are so pretty! The stars on them sparkle!

Comment

Sounds like it may be a good idea to call the company and find out what the current regs are. Thanks, guys! I'd had no clue about the merry-go-round banking.

-Wow! Dramaqueen-I live in Chandler. Enjoy the wheather while you can!

Comment

Ah Arizona- you lucky dog
                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                Help support the site you love:
                -Visit the MiceChat store
                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Well, I don't know if today's 93 is lucky, but maybe. South Dakota can't be THAT bad. You should come home for summer. Melt away on the sidewalks.

Comment

I have it too. I'm concerned that Chase owns it. They usually have Higher interest rates. But, so far it has not been raised. The rewards are kind of slow as far as accumalation goes.
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by GoofyGuy
                      yes, Cm's may use the Disney Visa. It is now Chase Bank and very soon, new cards will be available to celebrate the 50th. there will be a Goofy, Mickey, 50th and Classic Mickey to choose from.

If you already have the "red" version, you may request a replacement with one of the new images.

and YES, you may use the DisneyVisa from Chase while receiving your CM discount with valid CM ID.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X