This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnie's Moonlit Madness

Has anyone heard any info on when the next Minnie's Moonlit Madness is scheduled for?

Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

It is usually in May. I wanted my friend to get a team together last yr, but she wouldn't. It sounds like heaps of fun even if you aren't the brightest with disney knowledge. I am hoping she will ask me to go this yr!

Comment

Minnie's is so much fun! My team did well last year! I was impressed with us actually.
      Hopefully we'll find some news about it soon. I remember last year's team sign ups ended in April. That's coming pretty soon.

Comment

I've been at the park for almost two years now and have never done it... What exactly is it?

Comment

It's basically like a scavenger hunt/trivia through DL... I saw a poster announcing that the info for this years event is now available at all Team Centers if you want to find out more..

Comment

I'm hoping to do it again!

Comment

its on may 22 this year and the info will become available to pick up at the team sites on i believe april ninth. this will be my first!

Comment

My friends were already picking their teams, and I thought I was late....This makes me relieved.
                "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." :ghug:

The Beatles

Comment

Oh yay! I can't wait! For all who have not tried it, it's SO much fun! Don't miss it!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it too, it'll be my first.

Comment

HEy I thought I'd bring this topic back up!
                      Minnie's High School Musical Madness is THIS Tuesday! WEE! I can't wait!

Last year we got 3rd PLACE and we hope to get 1st this year! We have the same team. hehe.

Hope it's going to be as fun as last year! I can't wait!

Comment

My roommate and I hired back in too late to do it this year.

I've done it almost every year since '95, was team captain of the 1st place team in '96.
                        Burnt Toast
                        The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

Our friends came in first this year! We came in 6th!

Comment

Our team was all first timers and I got invited on like seriously last minute. I had no idea what to expect, but it was AWESOME!!!

I'll have TR up soon...

I'm seriously amazed we actually finished at all! ^_^

Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

me and my friends were first timers too!!! It was TOTALLY awesome. Since I had school the same day, we were all kind of tiring out during the trivia portion (some of those werer HARD!!!!), but the actual hunt part was awesome. Those clues were fun, except if any of you guys got the goofy one, that one was NOT fun!
                              Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
                              [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X