This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• former Wardrobe/Costuming employees

I worked a number of years during last 2 years of High School, and first two years of college in Wardrobe, backstage with a special small group (there were about 7-10 of us) that were sort of kamakazi folks that did emergency repairs, and set up and tore down after the Main Street Electrical Parade, and other special and seasonal Parades. Is there anyone here that used to do this too or keeps in contact with any of them? Marge Briley and Nancy Harrington are two names that come immediately to mind.

Re: former Wardrobe/Costuming employees

Originally posted by sputdude View Post
    I worked a number of years during last 2 years of High School, and first two years of college in Wardrobe, backstage with a special small group (there were about 7-10 of us) that were sort of kamakazi folks that did emergency repairs, and set up and tore down after the Main Street Electrical Parade, and other special and seasonal Parades. Is there anyone here that used to do this too or keeps in contact with any of them? Marge Briley and Nancy Harrington are two names that come immediately to mind.
    The Park has been open for 50-plus years; any idea when / what years / what decade you worked there? It might narrow it down just a bit...

I worked in the Park in the Entertainment Division (Parades and Characters) during the late 70's.
    "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

duh, sorry...
      late '70's and early '80's here too.

Comment

I sent you a PM, Sputdude.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X