No announcement yet.

Adventures By Disney

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventures By Disney

Did anyone go to the information meeting at TDA, I wanted to attend but somehow misssed both sessions. If you went, what was talked about?
    :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Re: Adventures By Disney

I went, and it was 50% helpful, 50% advertisement. They spent the first half just talking about the itineraries for next year, then the other half focused on the responsibilities of the guides and the app. process. It's 10-14 hour days for two weeks at a time, so it's super intense, but they also cover everything but your shoes, shorts and the cost of a passport if you don't already have one. They're supposed to start taking apps. next week through the HUB (she said the 13th) so keep an eye out. Then there will be a phone interview and if they choose to move forward, a face-to-face interview, then if you're chosen the training will begin in Feb. She also said they try to pair up one guide with Disney experience with one who has travel industry experience, and they're only going to need like 20-25 guides (they had 700+ apply last time) so it's going to be super competitive.

This job is my new goal in life. Good luck! Maybe we'll work together soon.
    Last edited by RumRunner31; 08-10-2007, 09:01 AM. Reason: i can't spell.
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.